Dipwad

"No Mabel you can't run away."

"Why not?"

"How do you think I would feel about that? Or mom? She would be heartbroken."

Mabel looked thoughtful, "Well even more people would be heartbroken if we were still in Gravity Falls."

This stopped Dipper's arguing. It was true though, what she had said. Here they were both pretty much outcasts. Freaks of nature. The twins. Just the twins.

Sometimes in school kids wouldn't even know his name, kids he had known since kindergarten. They just referred to the brother and sister duo as "the twins" and didn't even try to get to know them as individuals.

"Mabel.." Dipper started.

"You know its' true Dipper." One tear ran down Mabel's face. "I'm gonna go take a shower than we're gonna run away okay?"

Dipper didn't know what to say so he just nodded.

*TIME SKIP*

After Mabel calmed down a little bit and decided to take a shower to cool her nerves down my phone buzzed. I checked it, surprised anyone was texting me. I wasn't exactly all that popular and didn't have many friends other than Mabel and Tyrone.

Also practically everyone in Gravity Falls now.

Even more surprising was that the text was from Pacifica. He tapped on it, typed in his password, and read:

______________

hi dipwad...

this is pacifica

ur grunkle gave meh ur number

my dad got a new job in Peidmont so were moving there 😡

just thought u and ur sister should know.

______________

The whooshing sounds coming from the shower suddenly stopped and Mabel kept on singing even though the shower wasn't going anymore to cover up the sounds.

She belted out loudly, "WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS! WHEN-"

Dipper yelled at her, "I can hear you, you know!"

She stopped but he could still hear her humming.

Dipper decided that he should go talk to her about Pacifica's text before replying. The singing was a good sign for Mabel, maybe she was accepting the fact that Waddles would be gone and wouldn't try to run away after all. He could only hope.

After waiting about 5 minutes for Mabel to change I got up from my bed and walked into her room

"Hey Dipper." She mumbled when I walked in, her eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

"Hey sis." Dipper crossed his fingers behind his back praying that she would be changing her mind.

"Did you pack your bags?"

I guess she didn't.

"No"

"Why not?" Mabel asked

A sudden burst of inspiration hit Dipper. "Because I've got an idea of how to save Waddles. But to do it, were gonna have to stay here."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: I'm not trying to be pushy but remember to vote and comment if you liked it! :3