Time to Burn

AN: ik that the last chapter used to be called breakfast pt. 1 but...

i wasn't thinking straight last night (cramps XP ) and kinda am going back on that so pretend that was the whole chapter and ya! 👍🏻😎

also thats a picture of piedmont for reals

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tyrone's POV

Tyrone sat at the bus stop. A bus stop in Sacramento. He checked his phone, it was almost 5 in the morning. He had been following the mysterious figure all night per Mabel's request. He sighed disgusted with himself, that girl had him wrapped around her little pinkie finger. He loved her, and she knew it. This knew that this wasn't the first, or last time she would do this to him.

Tyrone had followed the man, walking, riding a cab, a bus, and a tram. The brown haired man had acted strange, not talking to anyone, always keeping his head forward. He walked down streets only to turn on his heel and walk the other way. And as he did all this he was continuously wringing his hands together like he was nervous and mumbling to himself. Now Tyrone was convinced he was insane.

But then after 4 hours of stalking Tyrone lost track of the little man in the white suit. He wasn't paying as much attention as he should've due to severe lack of sleep and when he turned a corner in an alley in downtown Sacramento he had suddenly vanished. Tyrone spent 5 minutes looking for him before giving it up and finding a bus stop to sleep at and eventually get back home.

Dipper's POV

After breakfast Dipper felt strange. REALLY strange. Like he was going to barf but was hungry at the same time. He couldn't stop shivering and his nose and eyes just kept running like he was having a breakdown and couldn't stop crying and shaking.

And on top of all of that he had the worst migraine he had ever had. And believe me, Dipper had, had plenty of migraines in the past.

He had been sitting on the couch when it had happened. All of a sudden his body had started going crazy and he heard Pacifica get up quickly from the table where she was still eating her bacon and run over to him.

"Oh my god." Dipper blinked through his runny eyes, groaned looking at her she put her hands to her mouth. "Dipper are you having a seizure."

He managed to choke out a discernible, "no." Then groaned again from sparking pain at the base of his neck. He put his hands on his head and begun to rock back and forth on the floor where he had fallen.

"Is everything ok? Should I call a doctor... or 911?"

Dipper was unable to respond and started to slowly lose grasp of what was around him. He shut his eyes tight and tried to think of happy things, Mabel, Wendy, Waddles, Pug Sundaes, Pacifica, Grunkle-...

Then just as soon as he had started to think of those things in his mind's eye they morphed into things they weren't. Mabel was a evil dictator over her regime, tying up everyone he loved and forcing them to do terrible things to themselves. She controlled everyone with her mind, causing them terrible agony...

As soon as Mabel had come Wendy replaced her. He imagined her beating him up then drawing a long knife out of a the kitchen sink and painstakingly cutting his heart out of his chest. Warm blood slowly ran in rivlets down his neck, chest and arms where he lay. She drew the heart out of his chest it was still beating in her hand.

The visions came more quickly now, just images, flashes of horror burned in his mind forever. Dipper stopped struggling and let it engulf him in it's horribleness.

Tyrone's POV

Tyrone was suddenly awakened by what he thought might be the bus driver yelling at him to get off the bus. He quickly realized it wasn't that at all.

Mabel's POV

Music blared in her ears as Mabel tried to blot out the world with sound. Then the music grew quieter and a voice, seeming to come from inside her very head startled her. It kept repeating and eventually was screaming into the inside of her skull.

Pacifica's POV

As Pacifica frantically called 911 while Dipper twitched on the floor she heard a voice. It was faint at first but quickly grew in volume. It was the same thing over and over again.

Then, to her relief. She heard a sound coming out of Dipper's mouth. He was mumbling and she moved closer to him trying to make out the faint words escaping his lips but then suddenly he was screaming in her face.

Everyone's POV

AXOLOTL,

MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN,

I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

ps. I got some chain mail from StarMarco4ever

1. What's your favorite OTP?

ummm... plz don't kill me people but i honestly don't even have one right now but if i HAD to pick one or i would suddenly die it would probably be LadyNoir or Starco

2. What cartoon always leaves you on the edge of your seat?

gravity falls!!!

3. What's your favorite band?

Imagine Dragons and Coldplay... also Prelow and Pogo... and Calvin Harris... I'm weird ;)

4. What's your favorite foreign dish?

probably the kind of sushi with raw salmon in it... i forgot what its called

5. What episode of any show do you always repeat watching?

probably any seddie episode from icarly *just now realizes how weird i am*

6. What's your favorite movie?

I like Catching Fire and Tangled and ALL THE STAR WARS FILMS!!! (even the sequels... kinda.. :/)

7. What are your hobbies?

jeez for a second there i thought that said hubbies.

i do fangirling, and russian ballet, and contemporary, and reading, and school, and writing

8. Are you a STARCO SHIPPER?

*snape voice* obviously...

9. Who is your favorite cartoon character from SVTFOE?

star. she is so bada**.

10. Which is better; no school but parents nagging you constantly... or... a mountain of homework but you have the whole day to yourself?

nagging. definitely nagging.

as long as headphones are allowed....

i challenge these people to do this next:

Fangirl-And-Proud

Shiningkirby

silversoul596

foxie28

lemma-is-life

KanaInuzuka

In_Need_of_Therapy