Save it for Later

AN: imma put a new POV 

plz don't kill meh ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacifica's POV

I read Dipper's text as I walked down the sidewalk. I had escaped from my crazy parents complaining about every little detail of our new house out in the country and come down here because one of the mover guys had told me there was a minimart down here where I could get some food, my parents had forgotten to feed me.

I wanted to help him but I didn't know how my parents would react to a pet pig.

Pacifica hated to admit it but she actually cared about the twins who had turned her whole world upside down for a summer. Even though Summer had just ended she could already fell things sliding back into their old places. Her mom was already preparing her for the Jr. Teenage California Pony Princess Beauty Pageant. Just the name of it made her want to hurl.

In her head she thought, "You know what? Screw it! I'm gonna take care of Mabel's pig and there's nothing they can do about it!"

She started to text Dipper back but then suddenly slammed into something and fell to the ground hard. She groaned, that was gonna leave some bruising she was going to have to try to explain to her mom. Her hair had fallen over her eyes preventing her from seeing the culprit who had dared bump into her. But before she could swipe her hair away she felt a hand doing it for her.

"OH. MY. GOD. are you okay?" A strongly familiar voice asked her. She looked up and saw a dark figure standing there. It shifted and it's face was illuminated, it was Dipper.

"Ya I'm fine. But my back isn't." She shifted and rubbed the sore spot. "My parents are gonna kill me."

"Sorry for bumping into you." Dipper apologized helping her to her feet. "I was just distracted."

"Me too." I replied.

"Cool..." Dipper said clapping his hands together. He looked uncomfortable, "Did you get my text or...?"

"Oh ya! I was literally just about to text you back." I looked down at my screen showing him the half finished text.

"So you're ok with taking Waddles for a little bit?"

"Ya it's totally cool." Well that was a lie, my parents would probably disown me but right now I was in a totally rebellious mood. She reached over and punched him lightly on the shoulder, "You owe me big time though Dipper."

"Just name whatever you want and I'll do it."

I thought for a second and smirked meanly at him, "I think I'll save that promise for later."

++++++++++++++++++++

p.s. watch the video it is legit for legit