Rage is Power

AN: ik this is insanely short but i felt bad so here :O

_______________________________

*Mabels POV*

I woke up and groaned, a book was cutting into my forehead where i had fallen asleep on it. Wait... had I fallen asleep? That was strange, Mable couldn't actually remember falling asleep, just being mad at dipper then it all went blank.

Mable decided to try and sneak downstairs for something to eat, Dipper and Pacifica must be out doing something by now.

Mable slowly got up from her bed and suddenly was struck with a sudden, blinding hatred for her favorite sweater. Her hands almost seemed to work on their own and the sweater was ripped to shreds in her hands, the shooting star slowly falling to the ground in pieces.

After ripping it up mabel instantly regretted her actions, she fell to her knees and attempted to pick up all the scraps of fabric off the ground. Tears ran down her cheeks and she wiped her eyes on the bundle of mangled string she was holding.

She wondered what had happened to her.

*Tyrones POV*

Tyrone was back at his house, and angry.

He wasn't himself and he knew it, but he didn't care, rage was power and control. He had already yelled at both parents, making his mom cry and his dad attempt to punish him.

Tyrone had taken care of him easily, they were weak from compassion.