The Plan

A/N: so.. due to like bad planning and stuff lets pretend that Pacifica's text said something about that they were already there and here's my adress if u want to visit.

ok?

ok.

ps remember to vote and comment!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I quickly explained to Mabel about Pacifica's text and how she was had moved here the same day we had left Gravity Falls.

"How is that supposed to help us save Waddles?" Mabel asked all defensive.

"Well what if we give Waddles to Pacifica and you can visit him whenever you want." Mabel started to protest but I interrupted her. "I'm sure she's not the same now. She's got to have changed after..." It pained me to say it.

"Weirdmageddon?" Mabel finished for me.

"Yep."

"I don't know if that's a good idea Dipper. What if she abuses him or kills him and makes him into bacon or he gets captured by a pterodactyl again!" Mabel complained.

"Well I think the risk is worth taking, it's either that or our dad is going to eat him alive."

I was suddenly cut off by a loud noise coming from downstairs. Followed by another.

"What's that?" Mabel asked creeping over to the door. I noticed she was holding her grappling hook at the ready. I guess we both had at least a little PTSD from what had happened in Gravity Falls.

The noises got louder and now we could tell it was yelling. Our parents, yelling at each other.

"YOU LOVE YOU'RE OWN KIDS, YOU DON'T LOVE ME! WHAT IS YOUR FRIGGIN PROBLEM!?" my mom suddenly screamed.

"Maybe I should just leave then!" My dad screamed back.

"GO! AND NEVER COME BACK!" I heard a door slam, then another. The garage door opened, and as it closed again my mother screamed, "I NEVER SHOULD'VE MARRIED YOU!!"

Mabel looked back at me, there were tears in her eyes, "What do you think is going on with them? Do you think they're going to get-" she gulped and averted her eyes, "Divorced?"

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to comfort her but I knew whatever I could say to do that would be a lie, "I hope not."

Mabel walked back to her desk with a look of resolve. "I feel like this is even worse than when Bill almost took over our dimension."

Feeling uncomfortable I changed the subject, "So should I text her back?"

She looked distracted, and was scribbling on a piece of paper. Mabel waved her hand at me, "Ya Ya go ahead ask her."

I shrugged and texted Pacifica:

_______________

hiya pacifica

umm i hope this isn't too much to ask but our dad is being a jerk face and isn't letting mabel keep waddles so we were wondering if he could come and stay with u?

no pressure though its fine.

________________

Dipper sighed. This was NOT going to work.