The Wheels Start to Turn

AN: please remember to comment and vote :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacifica's POV

Pacifica clutched her head and tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down. The booming voice was gone but her ears still rung with the sinister message.

Her shaking hands slowly started to dial 911 but then she stopped when she saw Wendy's caller ID. Maybe she had some better idea of what was going on. And besides Dipper looked fine now, just like her was sleeping or something.

She accepted the call and put it on speakerphone.

"Hey! Pacifica is that you?" Wendy yelled.

"Um, yes? Why are you shouting?"

"Oh sorry." she said more quietly. "Just a little jacked up... and freaked out."

"Did you hear the voice?" Pacifica was nervous that only she was going insane. "It wasn't just me right?"

"Of course I heard it you dingbat! Didn't the whole world hear it?"

"I actually don't know..." Pacifica reached over, and grabbed the remote for the TV. Turning it on she switched to the local news channel. They were talking about the weather and didn't look at all panicked.

"Well over here everyone is freaking out! Toby Determined actually started wailing and saying it was his calling in life to become a werewolf. And Mayor Cutebiker is lifting the "Never mind all that" act in light of the recent events. It's really freaky."

"Really freaky..." Pacifica repeated glancing over at Dipper's still form. "Did anyone like, I don't know, go into kind of a seizure or something?"

"Yes actually, Gideon and his Dad did. But they're fine now. Mrs. Gleeful called the local police though, thinking they were murdered. To be honest with you, if I were her I would be jumping with joy." Wendy replied.

"What about Dipper and Mabel's Grunkles? Are they okay?"

"We don't have any word from them yet."

Pacifica noticed Dipper stirring on the ground, he was mumbling something. "urgg... Pacifica? I really like bacon. No, I don't want a new hat! Stop cutting me Wendy, I want to eat my heart myselffff..."

Pacifca shivered, that must be some bad dream he was having. "Wendy, Dipper's in a sort of coma right now. I'm going to try and wake him up. I'll text you if anything happens."

I heard yelling in the background of Wendy's end of the line and she yelled back, "I'm coming!" Then hung up.

Dipper was still laying on the floor with his face kind of smushed up against it. I turned him over gently and started to try and shake him awake. "Dipper? Dipper? Dipper? Dipper!?"

His hand swatted at me, but his eyes stayed closed.

"Dipper, you need to respond to me or I'm going to call an ambulance." I reached for my phone, and started dialing. While I was concentrated on my phone a hand reached up and grabbed my wrist.

"I'm awake Pacifica." He said stretching and yawning like he had just awoken from a long nap and not.. whatever had happened to him.

Dipper's POV

I was awoken by Pacifica shaking me and calling my name. I swatted at her but didn't respond, all I wanted to do was sleep. Then Pacifica started threatening me so I was forced to say something to her.

"I'm awake Pacifica." I yawned then scanned the room. "Where's Mabel?"

"In her room still I think."

"Good. I never want to see that brat again." A look of pure anger came over his face then suddenly cleared. He started to get up.

"Umm... Dipper maybe you should rest. And explain to me what just happened."

He sat back down and rubbed his eyes, "I don't know Pacifica but I'm really hungry."

"We just had breakfast!"

"We did? But that was AGES ago."

"No. Dipper. That was five MINUTES ago."

He gave me a strange look, "Did you faint too?"

"No. It was only you. But Wendy called me and told me everyone in Gravity Falls heard the same message, and Gideon and his dad both collapsed just like you."

The wheels were turning in Dipper's head. He just had to figure this out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AN: not edited. really short. crap.

I KNOW!

im sorry but i got some beggers asking me when i was going to update and i felt like i had to...

but i was like really busy and stuff and school and dance and life and ya

ps I GOT A CHROMEBOOK FINALLY!!! :O woop woop!