The Weirdness Returns

Mables POV

Mable had been thinking.

As Pacifica and her mother bantered creating meaningless background noise Mable had been hatching a plan. Or rather, a plan to make a plan.

After her disastrous conversation and fight with Dipper she decided he didn't have to be in on it, she could work without him, couldn't she?

Mable created a mental list of the people who would come in handy to help her figure out what was going on, her "dream team", she liked the sound of that:

- Wendy

- Pacifica (Mable didn't really like her but her knowledge of Gravity Falls and the weirdpocalyse may come in handy... plus she had agreed to pigsit waddles so Mable felt indebted to her)

- Tyrone

- Her Grunkles (this might be impossible but she would try)

and finally...

- her best friend from school, Shasta

After picking at her dinner and half heartedly telling the others she was going upstairs Mable called Tyrone. After 3 rings he picked up.

"Hey Mable!" Tyrone voice sounded strange almost... overly zealous. Almost like he was TOO happy to have had her call.

"Um, hi. It's Mable. Tyrone, I need you to come over right now." Mable fiddled with her boombox sweater and felt guilty for calling him over so late when she knew he would probably have some class or other at this time. "It's really important."

"Ok ill be over in five." The line went dead and Mable was surprised by his almost immediate agreeing to coming over, and he hadn't even known why.

Mable had an idea and giggled silently, maybe he LIKED HER! Maybe he was finally gonna return the feelings that she had had towards him for years! Excited by this prospect Mable decided to change her sweater.

Pacificas POV

After helping Mrs Pines clean up dinner I sat down on the couch and checked my phone, and noticed Mable had texted me 5 times in the past 10 minutes.

I opened the messages and read, "Pacifica meet me in my room in 10 minutes ASAP!!!!" The next 4 messages were practically the same pleas for my attention, I noticed she was typing another one and quickly turned off my phone.

It had been my plan to eat dinner with the Pine's then to go back home, somehow smuggling the pig in with me, but it seemed that would have to wait.

I walked up to Mable's room one hand on my phone and the other on the banister. I can hear faint music coming from her room but can't quite make out what it is. As I open the door I notice a boy already sitting with his legs elaborately folded below him tapping away at a really nice looking computer. Next to him is a girl with caramel hair, freckles, and a crazed smile plastered on her face chattering away to Mable who was sitting on her desk chair looking down at the two of them.

They hadn't noticed me yet so I cleared my throat and shut the door loudly behind me.

The boy quickly stood up and held out his hand, "Hola mis amigo, I'm Tyrone!" He gave my hand a little shake, flashed a charming smile and sat right back down, tapping on the computer. Mable gave me an apologetic smile, something I rarely got from her.

The other girl awkwardly saluted me then started to pick at her jeans nervously so Mable had to introduce her as Shasta Baker, her "bestest friend ever in Piedmont".

After introductions Mable gestured at me to sit and folded her arms looking very kingly atop her swivel chair throne. "Tyrone, did you start the video call yet?"

"Working on it..." mumbled Tyrone tapping away with a renewed vigor.

I looked over his shoulder and noticed something, "Umm sorry to intrude Tyrone but I think this is how you do it." I awkwardly leaned over and clicked an icon on the screen, instantly Wendy's face filled the entire screen and gracing all of our ears with a very amplified version of her voice.

"Hey dudes! Hi Mable! Hi random strangers I don't know!" Wendy practically yelled due to the messed up volume control on Tyrone's laptop, he reached over and fixed it causing her voice to quiet significantly.

Mable then spoke, "I have called all of you to this meeting tonight because... well, I don't think the weirdness is over yet."

______________

remember to vote and comment with any questions, concerns, or fangirlly/boyey randomness.

also, plz alert me if u find inconsistencies In my story I'm v bad at finding them so all help is appreciated!!

hugs!! <3

-sophie