Cooties and Lies

All the things i post for a little bit are probably going to be pretty small sorry :)

But i swear everything is important and follows a really interesting story line that ive almost finished planning and its gonna be AWESOME!!

also i made the edit above as a tribute to gravity falls. enjoy. :)

______________

When dipper and mabel's mom finally came downstairs that afternoon she was startled to find Dipper and what seemed to be the girl he had complained about in his letters to asleep on the couch. It seemed like Dipper had originally been lounged out with pacifica claiming the end of the couch but it seemed like when they had fallen asleep Pacifica had slumped over onto Dipper and was now sleeping happily on his chest.

Dippers mom sighed and decided not to disturb them, she wasn't really in the mood.

Even though it was almost 3 in the afternoon she decided to get herself some cereal in the kitchen where she could see mabel already helping herself to a bowl.

DIPPER'S POV

Dipper slowly woke up. He must've fell asleep because of his collapse earlier that day. He then became aware of something lying next to him.

Dipper looked down and found it was pacifica. His first reaction to this was revulsion and he almost jumped straight off the couch, yelled COOTIES, and gone to take a very hot shower. But then something stopped him.

Pacifica and Dipper had been through alot together but never had dipper seen the blonde so calm and peaceful. Usually her face was contorted up into some kind of sneer, or screaming in fury, or screaming in terror. But dipper could now see the girl he had glimpsed that night in the northwest manor, a misunderstood girl with terrible parents with no one supporting her.

For a second Dipper felt like he should do something, maybe hurting her parents would help... No. Where had that thought come from? Dipper heard sounds coming from the kitchen and tried to sit up but found just that simple motion made him dizzy and decided to go back to sleep.

Dipper grabbed a blanket off the floor and draped it over pacifica and him, snuggled into the couch, and went back to sleep.

Pacifica pov

I woke up to Dippers mom shaking me and saying I needed to wake up for dinner. I rubbed my eyes and noticed dipper sleeping above me. Argh, I must have fallen onto him when i fell asleep, gross. I got up off the couch and noticed it looked like Mrs. Pines had been crying, this must be about the trouble dipper had told me his parents were having. I turned my head away suddenly embarrassed she had to take care of me while dealing with something like that.

I decided to help her out with dinner.

*TIME SKIP*

"This is amazing Pacifica!" Dippers mom said with her mouth full, "How did you make spaghetti taste so good?"

Pacifica blushed, embarrassed to say why, "Umm well..." She looked around nervously. Why was she so concerned about what they thought about her all of a sudden? Why shouldn't she be able to talk about her personal cooking lessons from her family's private chef?

Then it hit her, she didn't want them to think she was a brat.

But she wasn't a brat right?

Pacifica decided to lie, "Umm my mom and I sometimes like to cook together." The lie made her feel better about her disconnection from her parents, like she actually had someone she could rely on. Just like Dipper.

"So Pacifica, your parents are okay with you taking Waddles?" Mrs Pines asked.

Pacifica finished chewing then responded, "Yes, they are delighted to pigsit him." Another lie.

They continued to talk and Pacifica was having such a nice time with Mrs Pines she almost didn't notice Dipper and Mable weren't eating and both looked extremely pale.