#12 Beach towels and a fairy tail

Ashtons P.O.V

I leaned down to kiss Ali but I thought I'd have some fun so I didn't...I think I made her nervous because of the way her cheeks turned blood red when she looked up after I tackled her...It was so cute of her...

I lifted my head and bit my lip,"Shell we" I ask her giving a simple yet flirtatious wink...She giggled and nodded her head and got up...

DAMN SHE WAS SO HOT!

Sky's P.O.V

Ali has been gone since last night and no one knows where she is...I'm getting worried I can't phone her cause she's smart and she turned off her phone, Adam said she broke up with him and everyone else is clueless. Steven was worried so much he started to throw up and Blake is sitting in a corner crying....we need to find her A.S.A.P!!!!

Blake's P.O.V

Steven shouldn't have kept it a secret...Allison's gone M.I.A and Steven is lying in a hospital bed dying...The worrying isn't helping him either he's been throwing up since last night and me I've got one he'll of a hang over...

life has just twisted completely, I've tried to be positive about shit but now I can't do it anymore

¤My little sister (Ali) has run away for who know how long.

¤My brother is lying in a hospital bed dying.

¤I don't know what to do to find Ali and who she's wit- wait of course!!! Ash!

Me: Hey Ash is Ali with you?

Ash: yea mate don't worry safe and sound! DONT worry she's in good hands...she said she'll turn her phone on soon.

Me:thanks Mate you're a life saver!

Zachs  P.O.V

She's gone...
she's gone...
she's gone...

I've never seen Sky ever worry this much she looks like she's on the edge of tears pouring down her checks...

Her blond hair is a mess and her mascara and I liner are running down her face...She's shivering from the cold and refuses to take my jacket...Luke looks like he's about to collapse on the ground and me I feel the same way...

Luke's P.O.V

I was used to her running away she did it each time someone or something upset her badly...I just hope she's alright...

Allison's P.O.V

We got to the beach and the first thing I did was lay the towels down and lay down on one...I managed to get the towels down but before I knew it I was being grabbed by Ashton.

"PUT ME DOWN ASHTON NOW!!" I giggle as he enters the icy cold water. he puts me down and watches how my skin developers goosebumps and I shiver. He grabbers me and puts me in a hug

"it's not that cold Panda."

"well it is for me!" I say still shivering.I looked up at him and he leaned in our lips just centimetres apart....

a wave came and hit us pulling us apart and pushing us on shore...

Now this is gonna be a run away trip not worth forgetting.