#20 Wish that I could wake up with amnesia...Oh wait I did!

~~~Michaels P.O.V~~~
It's been a week since the accident and Ali still hasn't woken up...Sky woke up 3 days ago and remembers everything Shes lying in the bed next Ali and sobbing because of what happened.

we were all sitting in the room talking when a moan escapes Ali's lips she turns her head and her eyes flutter open "Ali!"Ashton screamed and went o hug her.

~~~Ashtons P.O.V~~~
I went to hug Ali I missed hugging her. I step back and said three words that made me feel sick "Who are you?" Sky looked up at Ali with a worried look on her face..."Ali do you know who any of us are?" Sky asked "I know Blake...Blake where's Steve?" Blake's face fell "Ali Steven passed away 5 months ago". Just as she was about to say something a doctor walked in "Hello So Skylar may go home however Allison cannot, I think you gentlemen must go home."

"No! We not leaving Ali" I said refusing To leave Ali when she doesn't know what's going on..."You have to leave sir I'm sorry." the doctor said. the boys started pulling on my arms.."You wouldn't know what sorry was if it stabbed you in the face!!!" I said the boys pulling me out the room and Sky in the front "We can't leave her!" I screamed the nurses giving me odd looks."Stop screaming we have to or we'll never see her again." Luke said trying not to raise his voice as they dragged me to the car...

"It's not fair...Why can't I stay with her?" I asked.."well she doesn't know any of us except for Blake... and Steven." I accepted the fact that I'm not gonna see her in a while and that she doesn't remember me... I guess I'll have to...