#37 Missing in Action!

~~~Ashtons P.O.V~~~
I got to the hotel and the first place I went was to Ali's room. I opened the door and no one was there I saw the cupboard was messy and there was clothing lying on the bed "where is she?" I whispered to myself I picked up my phone and called her but it went to voice mail...who would she be with? I ran down to the car rental next door to the hotel and asked if they had seen Ali they said yes and she was with Sky I decided to call Sky and After a few rings she picked up "hey Ash make this quick Ali is in the bathroom and will be out any minute" she said

"Where you guys heading I'm coming to get you! "

"I'm not gonna tell you Ash you know Ali needs her space after what happened. "

"Nothing happened she's a friend that is obsessed with me! Shes not even a friend shes a stalker. Please tell me where you are so I can come and explain to Allison!"

"I've gotta go Ash...bye"

"Wa-it" Sky hang up and I had no idea where she was!

~~~Skylars P.O.V~~~

Ali came back to the car "You know where we can go..." she said I looked at her confused..."Where?"

"Move I wanna drive!"

"NO! Ali you're horrible at driving! "

"Im not that bad I'm better than you!"

"Fine we're the same."

I got out and she scooted into the drivers seat and we started to drive again. After a few hours we reached a little shop. Ali grabbed her bag and grabbed me pulling me in to the shops bathroom "get dressed we going out tonight!" She squealed.

~~~Calums P.O.V~~~

Ashton has beed worried about Ali and Luke has been worried about Sky, Zach and Luke. S are pissed at them running away and Michael and I are worried abput them. I decided to give Ashton the chain Ali brought him "hey umm Ash Ali wanted me to give this to you." I handed him the chain and tears came down his cheeks " I've messed up bad haven't I?" He said holding on to the chain tightly he then opened his hand and studied the chain it was a drum kit carved into a circle of metal he then reached into his pocket and called someone...He had his phone to his ear for a while and then he took it off "she's not answering! " he said I could tell he was getting angry so I grabbed Michaels phone and phoned Ali. She picked up...

"Hello?"

"Hey Ali it's Cal."

"Cal I've gotta go sorry!" She hang up! ON ME!

~~~Skylars P.O.V~~~

Ali hang her phone up and came to the bar taking another shot with me something tells me she was going to feel this in the morning.

A few hours later Ali refuaed to leave but once I got her out we manage to get lost. That's it im calling Zach and Luke.S I quickly dialed Luke.S number and after 2 rings he picked up "Where the fuck are you!?"

"Well hello to you to Luke I've missed speaking to such a ball of Sunshine!"

"You guys have gone M.I.A I'm allowed to be angry. Now tell me where you are."

"Thats why I called you aren't you with Zach?"

"Yea why?"

"He can track my cell... So track fast Cause Ali is a bit over the limit and is about to do something stupid."

"Alright we've got it we're coming just stay there" he hang up the phone and in an hour they were there.

"ZACHARY! AND...POOKIE!" Ali screamed "Pookie?" Luke.S asked Ali looked at him and giggled "you are pookie silly...there's to many Lukes so we're calling you pookie! "

We managed to get her into the car she was asleep in thw first 10 minutes and I fell asleep soon after.

~~~Allisons P.O.V~~~

I woke up next to Sky in a hotel room and the I realised we were home I walked put of the room and avoided everyone cause I know it was stupid to run away even if it was for one night. Michael walked into the kitchen "Michael please just dont lecture me I know it was stupid to do what I did." I said before he said anything "I was just going to good morning and I'm glad the ypu guys called Zach...and pookie." He laughed at the last part "pookie? " I asked cause I had no idea who pookie was "Luke.S. you gave him the nickname last night cause you said there were to many Lukes" he said laughing. I swear sometimes im such an idiot.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey guys sorry about the mistakes in all my chapters.

Hehe thanks for reading

AISY XOXOX