#39 Mending broken hearts.

~~~Ashtons P.O.V~~~

My night was terrible Ali and I weren't talking I kept missing the beats for drumming and I'm just tired. I went in to dressing rooms and no one was in there thank goodness.

~~~Allisons P.O.V~~~

Sky asked me to go get something for her in the boys dressing room. I entered the room and the door closed behind me I got the thing that Sky needed and went to open the door but it wouldn't open...I knocked on it a few times "guys this isnt funny let me out!" I screamed from the other side of the door "Sorry Ali it seems the door handle somehow broke off!" Luke said from the other end. I turned around and slid down the door 'great now I'm stuck in the dressing room alone for who knows how long' I stood up to go to the couch so I could sleep, When I saw Ashton laying on the couch asleep...Perfect just perfect! I let out a loud sigh which woke him up "Ali?" He said rubbing his eyes.

~~~Calums P.O.V~~~

We were waiting outside the door and after 20 minutes the shouting started most of the shouting was done by Ali and after 2 hours of that no one could stand it anymore we then started taking shifts.

Its my shift now and I was getting tired and my eyes started feeling very heavy and soon I was asleep...oops!

~~~Allisons P.O.V~~~

We've been fighting for the last 4 hour's and all I wanted to do now was sleep..."I forgive you Ash, and I miss you! I was just hurt really badly cause this always seems to happen when we're finally happy." I say sitting next to him "I'm sorry I know I messed up but I really miss you I cant think without you. I love you Ali!" I brought my head up to his and looked him in the eye "I love you to" he connected his lips to mine and we moved in sync. I had missed him so much we disconnected for our kiss " Ash im tired." I said. He layed down and patted the space next to him by the wall side of the couch I layed down next to him and he put his a around me, my eyes felt heavy and soon we were asleep.

~~~Skylars P.O.V~~~

I walked up to the dressing to find Calum asleep and the fighting had stopped. "Calum!" I said kicking him until he woke up. I then took the key out of my pocket and opened the door to see Ali and Ash on the couch. I called everyone in and we stood there lopking at them. I went to Luke and hugged him, he kissed me on the cheek before Michael whisper "Our plan worked guys we did it!" Calum and Pookie high fived each other which woke Ali and Ash up "Guys really!" I whispered/ shouted they both looked at me and mouthed "sorry" which made me giggle.

I think locking them in a room for 5 hours payed off...Now we can finish tour without any fighting!