#36 Hugs,kisses and secrets

~~~Ashtons P.O.V~~~
I brought the neckless and left the shop...now I had to find the boyz which wasnt hard because they were where we left them in the same toy shop but they werw in the girls section. Calum was brushing a dolls hair and Micheal was playimg with a baby "Ooookkkkkaaayyy? Can we go before this gets weirder? " they quickly dropped their stuff and walked out the shop very embarrassed which Luke found very funny.

"This place is perfect! " michael said walking onto a dodgy looking wooden peer that was built on a beautiful lake "its beautiful but I dont think thats very safe Mike" I said pointing and the unstable wood "Youre not going to have dinner on this this... use your imagination its dark the lake is lite with candles and you and Ali are in that boat having something to eat and drink...must I go into more detail?" He asked I nodded my head no "Lets start making this place look less haunted! " I said and started working. It was still day light bit we had finished and the boys said they would help me light the candles in the water 5 minutes before Ali and I arrived...Probably the best wing men ever!

I got back to the hotel and got ready...I'm so nervous to see Ali I hope I can pull of this night...

~~~Allisons P.O.V~~~

There was knock on the door and I went to answer it Ashton was standing there awkwardly "you're so cute!" I said kissing his cheek "you look stunning..." he smiled handing me flowers and kissing me on the cheek amd taking my free hand "shell we?" I nodded and we left. It was dark and it was scaring me where on the world was Ashton taking me. We walkes into an opening and the place was lit up by tea lights and cute candles on the water I looked in front of me amd Luke, Calum and Michael were all dresses in penguin suits all hummimg and ohhing "Ashton this is beautiful! " I said putting my arms around his neck he moved his hand quickly I think to shoo the boys and he places his lips on mine "its not as beautiful as you. " my cheeks went red making him laugh he brought me to a boat amd we got into it he was trying to paddle out when something gave him a fright and he dropped one of the paddle "oh shit!" He said trying to get it with the other paddle and dropping that one into making me laugh "Youre so clumsy! " I giggled. He stood up on the boat to get something and he lost balance and fell into the water making me laugh even more "That was not meant to happen. ..I'm sorry baby for ruining the night" he said treading the water so he could float "You didnt ruin it...You made it a night to remembered! Now get back into the boat and come kiss me!" I said helping him back into the boat "Ali I-I..."

"You??"

"I- I love you..." Ashton aaid looming down I pulled up his chin "I Lo- " I was cut of by a girl standing on the peer "What the hell are you doing!?" She said Ashton quickly looked up "Amberley? " his eyes lookes like he had just seen a ghost "Ash who's she?" I asked "A friend? " why did that sound more like a question than an answer?

"If your not coming here im jumping in and coming to you!" She shouted "Alright! " she dived into the water and got to our boat and got herself into the boat. She sat next to Ash and kissed his cheek "oh hi im Amberley you can call me Amber im Ashtons girlfriend. " she smiled...."What?" I said confused looking at Ashton "Ali I can explain!"

"Wait so she is your girlfriend!"

"Yes...a No! She's not its complicated Ali just let me explain! !"

I got up ready to jump out " This always happens when I finally fall for you and I fall hard something like this happens figure out who you want to be with because my heart cant take this!" I said tears forming I jumped into the water and swam back to shore when I got to the edge I got out and walked to the car where Michael, Calum and Luke were waiting so they could take thw stuff down. "Ali! Wheres Ash?" Michael asked confused putting his jacket around me "what happened?" He asked by this time I had started to sob "Just take me home" I said "Calum whenever he decides to leave give this to him I dont want to keep something I got for him if he wants to be a jerk!" I gave Calum the chain I got Ashton got intp the car and Michael drove away.

We got back to the hotel and the first place I ran was to Sky "heyy what happened? "

"Ashtons girlfriend showed up"

"Wait what?"

"Yea." I took a bag out thw cupboard and pack some clothing in it

"Wanna run away for a little while?" Sky asked me walking to pack stuff in the bag. I just nodded we left without anyone knowing and Sky just started driving.