#17 Doctors, Nurses and kisses

"Shes going to be okay she just needs to rest for a while...We are busy draining her lungs at the moment and she should be able to go home tomorrow." he says he smiles politely and walks away. Ali shivers into my arms and then I realize we didn't get changed from when we got back from the beach..." There's a clothing shop across the street should we quickly go get some clothes?"I ask...She nods her head and we go buy some clothing and shoes...she was wearing jeans a lose black t-shirt and some high tops... she tighed up her blue hair and we headed back to the hospital. We got back and everyone was in the waiting room and sitting down. we sat down and waited some more.

The doctors came up to Ali and I " There was a bit of a problem it Seems that when she was given C.P.R a rib of hers broke...we are going to have to keep her here for longer." Ali nodded "How long doctor?" she asked " two more days." he said and walked away...she walked over to the others and told them it's okay and that they could go home. they left leaving Me, Ali and Luke here...Ali eventually feel asleep on my lap and Luke on hers. I was playing with her hair...

Please let Sky be okay Ali can't lose her.

~~~Skys P.O.V~~~

I woke up with a bright light in my face...where am I??? I looked around my unfamiliar surroundings..."ALI!!!!!" I screamed doctors rushing in and then I say Ali "let me through!!!" she said trying to push her way to me. the guards muttered something to her..."Oh fuck you...you wouldn't know what care was if it bit you in the ass." she said to one of them and walked away...

3 days later.....

I was finally home and Luke wouldn't leave my side which I found really sweet..."It's not your fault" I said to him silently.."Yea it is. I shouldn't have jumped in the pool with you it wasn't right..."

"Oh don't be silly Lukey you were just playing" he turned his head to look at me and leaned in his lips connecting to mine. After a while (best while ever!!!) he pulled away and hugged me" I'll protect you with my life!" he said...my heart just melted and lips were forced into an idiotic grinne which everyone noticed...