#41 Sky and Clouds.

~~~Allisons P.O.V ~~~

This is it...We walked onto the plane out seats went:

Ashtons, Me,Michael
Luke, Sky, Zach
Calum,Pookie and some other girl.

I was happy to be going home but sad too, tour was amazing even with all the problems.

The plane took off and we were in the air I looked over to the window and saw the clouds. It was beautiful. "Babe?" I looked over at him "Yea?" He smiled at me I moved the arm rests from both sides up "Mickey,Ash we need to get to sleep we've ...well you've got hangovers and need to sleep it off. But just hold on a sec." I stood up and pooked my head over to Sky "hey Sky...are you gonna be able to sleep or do you need your sleeping pills?" (Sky always had a hard time sleeping in any moving object) she looked at me and thought for a bit "No I'm sure Luke will get me to sleep." She smiles and put her head on Lukes shoulder.  I sat back dow  and put my head on Ashtons shoulder and he rested on mu head Mickey put his head on my shoulder and we slept.

I woke up and I really needed the toilet so I got up  and went to the back, as I was about to enter the toilet I saw Calum sneaking around the back "Cal what are you doing? " I giggled watching him turn around in a panic "shhh I'm looking for the whipped cream."

"Why?"

"Pookies sitting next to a hot girl and its the perfect time to prank him."

"Good idea I'll help you. " I looked around and after 5 minutes I found it "here Cal!" I gave it to him. I then went to the bathroom. When I came out I bumped into Pookie "What happened to you? " I asked him in a confused state so he wouldn't suspect I did anything to help "Calum and whipped cream happened. " he said with a straight face "You guys should wait until we get home to do that stuff..." I giggled walking off "Ali gross!" Pookie said making me laugh.

I got back to my seat just in time for the air hostess to tell me to take my seat because we'd be landing soon. I took my seat and wait for us to land. As soon as we got our luggage we made it out of our gate to see Blake standing there "BLAKIEE!!!" I shrieked droping my stuff and running towards him "Ali!" He said ingulfing me in a hug "I've misses you!" We stood there for a while before the security walked up to us "we've got to go. The fans are going wild." We made our way out of the airport and passed all the fans. Its good to be home again...

====2 weeks later===
A knock came from my door "Come in!" I screamed, Sky walked in and closed the door and walked towards my bed "Morning Sky!" I said sitting up. She looked at me and I saw the worry in her eyes "Hey whats up?" I said scooting up to her " I-I'm late..." she said looking at me "Oh Fuck..." really Ali the only thing you could say is that?  "What do I do Ali!"

"Lets go to the pharmacy down the road and go get a test honey."
I got up and puty shoes on and she stood up with me we walked dow  stairs and Sky made it out the door "Ali where you going?"Ash asked..."ummm for a walked we'll be back in a few minutes. " I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

We walked to the pharmacy and back home. We made it upstairs to my room without anyone seeing. "What happens if I am Ali? It would be my fault we not gonna be able to go on tour again. They boys are going to be so upset with me. And how am I meant to tell Luke?!" Sky said I could see her shaking "Everything is going to be okay, now go on and remember whatever happens I'm here for you." I gave her a hug and she went into the bathroom...