#16 If only you knew

Ashtons P.O.V

it's been 2 weeks since we've moved to our large beach house..

I see Ali sitting on the counter this morning so I went and stood in between her legs...we talked for a while and I got lost in her eyes...we decide to take a walk on the beach...Ali was in her cute costume she always wears and I looked plain...we were walking when she pushed me over into the sand and she started running "Oh no you dont" I said getting up and running after her I managed to tackel her into the sand she turned over and was laughing non-stop "Thats not fair you're stronger and faster" she ssaid pouting "Haha you wanted to start a fight you knew you would lose" I said.I had her hands pinned down on the golden sand I looked down at her lips and back up... I think she noticed because she leaned her head up to me ear and just tickle my ear...that made me lossen my grip a bit...she quickly flipped me over and sat on top of me, " sneaky sneaky" I said making her blush and giggle.

~~~Allison's P.O.V~~~
I sat on top of Ash trying so hard not to blush he smiled at me and started laughing like a mad man." what are you laughing at?" I said "Your face its so cute did I make you blush that much?" he said trying to contain his laugh " Pffff no...I'm Sun burnt Duh!" I said embarrassed like there was no tomorrow." If you only know what you do to me Ally Kat you wouldn't be the one blushing." he said winking at me..." oh yea and what would that be?" I said acting a bit cheeky. He sat up and put his hand on my neck and went to my ear " If I told you then it'll be no fun" I whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine. He then pushed me off from the top of him and ran back to the house...what does that mean...if you only knew what you did to me Ally-cat??? what do I do to him???

Oh if he only knew how much he did to me he wouldn't be teasing me...He was just so damn....Wow! and I didn't know how he did that to me but he did!

~~~Skys P.O.V~~~

Ali and Ashton must've gone out for a while and everyone else had left the house except for Lukey and I..we were sitting on the couch when I noticed that he was looking at me... I looked at my lap and the felt the couch dip next to me..."Why so nervous my precious kitten??" he asked bitting his lip ring. My heart started to race I loved it when he bit his lip! My face went a bright shade of red " I-I'm n-not nervous...Don't flatter yourself!" i said trying to calm my red cheeks.He got up from the couch and walked away...Thank god a few more seconds with him staring i would've probably turned purple. I felt two hands around my waist and then seconds after I was lifted of the couch "What are you doing!" I shrieked as Luke headed to the pool " Dont! Dont! Dont! Luke please!" i heard him laugh evily and then dive into the pool. We went under and as i pushed up to get ti the top of the pool my shirt got stuck on something and i couldnt get up for air.

I started to panic lossing more and more air in my lungs. Luke was back under trying to help me but i couldnt keep my eyes open...Last thing I remember was Luke taking my shirt of and starting to swim after that everything went blank...

~~~Luke's P.O.V~~~
I managed to unhook sky from whatever she was attached to but it was to late..."HELP!!!! SOMEONE!!!" I screamed I heard someone run down the stairs and then I saw he pushed me out of the way and started doing C.P.R I called an ambulance and then watched in horror as I saw sky's lifeless body lying there...

~~~Allison's P.O.V~~~
I walked up onto our swimming pool deck to see Sky's body lying on the ground and Blake giving her C.P.R.

"SKYLAR!!!" I screamed running up to her Ashton took a hold of my waist and held me away from her.Paramedics came in and started doing the same thing Blake did...

Her chest started to move again and water was coming out her mouth...What was happening!?! I couldn't lose someone close to me not again! she was the only person that understood me...The paramedics put her on a stretcher and took her away... Luke went in with her..."Ashton can you drive?!" he nodded and grabbed his keys, we followed behind the ambulance and soon arrived at a hospital... I hope Skylar is going to be okay... I can't lose my sister.

~~~Ashtons P.O.V~~~

I walked up to Luke who was sitting in the waiting room right outside of Sky's cubical "Ey mate what happened?" I asked him "I was just playing with her and I jumped in the pool with her, her shirt must've gotten caught on something and I couldn't get it undone in time...This is all my fault why was I so stupid!? I couldn't have been the one to drown no she did...she's never gonna forgive me...and neither will Ali!" he said starting to sob "Mate it wasn't your fault it could've happened to anyone.." I said "Yea but it didn't!" he said standing up and walking away.

I went back to Ali and she was sitting there trying not to show that she was crying. I sat next to her and held out my arms, she leaped into them and started sobbing " I can't lose her Ash she's the only one I have left I can't lose her too!" she said... just then the doctors walked outside of the cubical and stood in front of us "Shes...