#15 Well always be there for you!

Allison's P.O.V

SCHOOLS OUT!!!! IM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! HELL YEA!!!

Blake grabbed me and drove us home...

"Hello Ali" Blake's mom "Honey we going away so we gonna bring you guys to my sisters house so go pack a bag" she said..."Okay sure Maggie" I packed my bag and they dropped us off and the Blake covered my eyes with a cloth.."Hey what are you doing" he sat me down somewhere and closed a door...what was he doing? it felt like we were moving he got me out of the car...that much I figured out we walked for a while and then he sat me down and put a belt on me and blocked my ears...2 hours later we got up and we walked again he put me into a car drove for awhile and then walked into something....

My eyes were uncovered and everyone was in front of me...Jamie, Andy, Hannah,Ashton,Michael,Luke,Zach,Sky and Skys  best guy friend Calum...I looked around and I was standing in a huge house...

"WELCOME HOME!!!" they all screamed "Wait what?"

"We all moved here we all together now..." Ashton said

"And we have a surprise for you"

They all stepped out of the way and a video started playing...It was S-Steven.

"Hey beautiful...directed at Ali not you weirdos...I know you'll probably feel like shit after the fight we had...but just know that even if I'm gone...I still forgive you... I know you were just angry and I understand.... I'll always be there for you...I love you Ali and everyone else mwa!" the video ended and I tear slid down my cheek and I smiled...."You guys are the most amazing friends a girl could ever have!" I said everyone went in for a group hug...

I think life would get better and better. we living on the beach an nd I'm with my favourite people in the whole world.It would've been better with Steven here but he's not...I'm glad he forgave me.

♡~♡~Ashtons P.O.V♡~♡~

She's smiling! That gorgeous smile is being seen again! she giggled when I looked at her which made my cheeks turn a slight red which made her giggle even more she was so cute.

We heard a knock by the door and Sky went to open it "LUKEY!!!!" she screamed...Ali's face lite up when she saw Stevens best friends Luke...Yes I know 2 Luke's...one is Luke Hemmings and the other was Luke Stanton...Luke Hemmings was in our band and Luke Stanton was in Ali's band...

~~~Luke Hemmings P.O.V~~~
I knocked on the door of the address Blake had given me...Skylar answered the door I see she had changed she had blue streaks in her hair and her eyes were bluer than I remembered.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a smile tugging at her lips..."Well there's an extra room...and that room is for me...according to Blake." I said she walked me in and I say Ali talking to Ash she turned around and saw me she run and hugged me everyone was there I couldn'tbelieve we were all back together.