#13 Goodbye

What??? Wait How??? When??? I couldn't believe it this wasn't happening! The last words I said to him was that he was a liar and a dick, and now I couldn't even say good bye. I was sitting on the hotel rooms bed crying and screaming Ashton trying to calm me down. He was gone and I never told him that I loved him and he was like my brother. He was gone and my life was over how could I survive without him.

~♡~♡~Ashtons P.O.V~♡~♡~

Ali's loud sobes and screaming didn't help me much. I wanted to cry as much as she did but I had to stay strong for her, She needed me more then ever. She's lost her "brother" the one person she loved the most...

~♡~♡~Blake's P.O.V~♡~♡~

My lip quivered as the doctors covered his face and wheeled him out of the room. Sky was on the ground sobbing, Zach comforting her Luke was in the corner he hasn't moved since Steve flat lined he wasn't crying but his eyes were glazed over and he was staring at where his bed used to lay....Ali I have no idea how she reacted I phoned up Ash he put me on speaker I told him I heard a scream and the line went dead...Ali and Steve didn't even say goodbye Ali must be torn to bits...

~~~~~~

sorry it was so short next chapter coming soon