1

It's kind of late but I published it anyways! 😊

Excuse any mistakes!

Victoria

"Victoria." Someone called.

"Victoria get up." Someone tapped me.

I rolled over and opened my eyes to see Odell standing over me.

"Wake up. I have practice today and you have to go to that meeting with the girls today afterwards."

"Oh don't remind me." I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and he followed me.

"I'm sure it won't be too bad." He said.

"Sure it won't. Some of them don't like me already. But I don't understand why? Especially Eli's wife."

"Just don't worry about it. Now hurry up and get dressed!" He walked out.

I shook my head and started to do my hygiene routine. I took my shower, brushed my teeth, put on some lotion, and got dressed. I got dressed in some shorts, a white shirt, and a pair of white chucks. I quickly slipped in some earrings and grabbed my purse and phone before going downstairs.

When I made it downstairs and to the living room I saw Odell dancing around the room. The usual. Future's~March Madness was blasting through the speakers.

I watch him for a good minute before walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around him. He turned around and kissed me but kept dancing.

"Come on baby. Dance with me." He said to dance.

"No. And you need to stop playing before your late. Coach is gonna be upset if your late."

"Alright I'll stop. But you have to dab for me V."

I crossed my arms. "No. Your not about to make fun of me."

"Please just one time."

I sighed and put my purse down on the table.

"Dab." I said doing the dance to the music.

We started dancing around the living together for a good 5 minutes until I noticed the time. Practice was for 9 and it was past 8:30.

"Let's go Beckham. Now. Grab your bag."

"You sound like my mother."

I looked at him and he sighed. "Fine."

He turned the music off and grabbed his bag but before we stepped out the door I checked it like I usually do because he's always leaving something at the house.

"Alright that's everything I guess. Now let's go." I said walking out the house and to his car. We both got into the car and made our way to the stadium.
---------------
We finally got into the stadium on time. Coach Coughlin is a very sweet guy but he has no tolerance for players being late to practice. So his parents and I make sure that Jr. is always on time.

While Odell headed to the locker rooms I headed to the field where I met up with his parents.

"Hey y'all." We exchanged hugs.

"Hey Tori. How you doing?" Heather asked.

"I'm fine Ms. Heather."

"That's good. Where's Jr?"

"He's in the locker room. He should be out in a minute."

"Well Victoria how about we go take a seat in the stands. Practice starts in 5 minutes."

"That's fine."

About 20 minutes into practice Ms. Heather had to go somewhere, which left me by myself but I didn't mind. Half of the time I'd just be on my phone or something.

I was minding my business until I heard voices behind me. I turned around and it was Abby and a couple of her friends. I was already dreading going over to her house and seeing her tonight, now she's here. I just turned around and continued to mess around with my phone.

Elaina, Kellie, and Nicole ended up finding me and sitting by me. I met them a while back at a party Odell. They're nice people and they aren't with all the drama like the others. We all just clicked and we've been talking ever since.

During the practice we were just talking and watching the boys play. Abby and her friends continued to be themselves, petty but I ignored it.

"So who's going to Abby's girls night or meeting? Whatever you wanna call it?" Kellie asked.

"Odell is making me go since he's friends with Eli. He said I should try talking to Abby but she doesn't like me."

"Abby doesn't like anybody. But Eli on the other hand is a sweetheart."

"He really is. But I guess we all should get going since practice is over. I'll see y'all later?"

"Yea."

We all got up and hugged before we parted ways. I guess going to this meeting at Eli and Abby's won't be so bad since the girls will be there. I walked back downstairs and met Odell by the exit.

"You did great today."

"Thanks V. I saw you talking to the girls today. Are they going to Abby and Eli's?"

"Yea they are. Thank the lord, because I didn't feel like dealing with Abby and her lil crew tonight. I don't even know why your making me go. She can't stand me."

"Baby you have to get along with Abby. Eli is like a brother to me and you."

"What do you mean get along with her? Don't you think I've been trying to do that? She's the one who doesn't like me and for no apparent reason at that. Jr., I'm sorry but I'm not going."

I grabbed the keys out my purse and started to walk to the car. I'm not going. I refuse to.

(Did you guys like the first chapter?💕)