37

(Sorry I've been M.I.A. ya'll!😩)

Excuse mistakes! And happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. Hope you guys had a great day!

Victoria

"Happy birthday Sonny. I love you lil man." I kissed his cheek.

Everyone sung happy birthday and I helped him blow out his candle. I had turned my head for a quick second and when I looked back Sonny had took a huge chunk of the cake and put it all over his hands and face. He licking his hand and put it up to my face.

"Mama some?" And with that he put it on my face.

"Oh you got me." I giggled. I got up and excused myself from the table.

I walked inside and sat Sonny on the counter. I began wiping his hands. I wiped his face and then my face. Odell walked in with Hannah . She got down and busies herself with her iPad at the kitchen table.

Over these last few weeks Odell and I have been happier than ever. After everything that has happened were finally in a good place. And I have some great news, but that'll have to wait until another time.

Soon the party ended and everyone left the house. I cleaned up the house and got everything done before Odell's game tonight. I got myself and the kids cleaned up and dressed. After I got dressed I walked down the stairs and walked over to Odell. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" He asked with his eyes still on his phone.

"Well I found out recently that I'm about a month pregnant."

He put his hand on my stomach and kissed me. "Another Beckham is on the way." He smiled.

I smiled and kissed him again. "Hopefully it's our little girl in there." He added.

"You don't want another boy?" I asked.

"I wouldn't mind but Hannah need a little sister and Sonny is bad as hell as is." He chuckled.

"Sonny is not so bad."

"Whatever you say." He said.

Shona

(Danny's gf by the way)

"I'm coming!" I said loudly as I got up out of my bed.

It was about 2 in the morning now and it should be Danny. He had went out for his friend's birthday party tonight. I opened the door and Danny's friends Quell and Dj rushed in.

"What's up?" I asked. "Where's Danny?"

"Shona we need you to get dressed and hurry up! We need to get back to the hospital." Quell said.

"What for? Where's Danny. Is he okay?"

"He got shot man!" Dj said.

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't really know. He was walking out to his car when someone shot at him. They missed but 3 bullets hit him. We need to hurry."

So lipped on my slippers and grabbed my keys before we left out the house. We rushed to the cars and made our way back to the hospital. We walked in and I made my way over to the front desk.

"Hello. A Daniel Adams was recently brought it. Is he ok?"

"I'm sorry but we haven't heard anything from the doctors about him. They're working on him now. Have a seat ma'am."

I walked to the waiting and sat down. I sighed and put my head in my hands. Hopefully Danny is alright. I can't lost him, he's all I have.

Maddie

"What's up Shona?" I said into the phone.

She began crying and talking to me through the phone, but it was hard to hear her.

"Shona calm down. I can't hear anything your saying."

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's ok. Now tell me what happened."

"Danny was shot Maddie."

"How? What happened?"

"I don't know. He was leaving out of the club and walking to his car when someone shot him!"

"Alright I'll get there as fast as I can."

I hung up my phone and sighed. Just when I thought things were getting better.