14

Before you start this chapter, let's just take a moment to look at this man. Lawdd, he is so fine.

Victoria

It was almost Christmas now and I was gonna do some shopping today. I didn't like spending a lot of money but for Christmas, I made an exception. And no matter how much I said no, Odell was still trying to give me money to go shopping with.

"Victoria take this." He tried handing me his card.

"Odell I don't need it. Keep it." I said walking past him.

I went upstairs and grabbed my uggs and coat. I slipped them both on. I grabbed my purse and phone and then headed back downstairs.

"Okay. I'm going out." I said.

I went over to give him and kiss and his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and pulled away.

"Okay now I have to go before I'm late."

"Why do you have to go now? Wait till tomorrow." He kissed my neck and bit it.

A small moan managed to escaped my lips but I had no time to fool around with him. I had a lot to do.

"As tempting as that sounds, I have to go. Christmas is in two days and I haven't did any shopping. Maybe when I get back?"

He nodded and let me go."I guess. Since I don't have anything to do I guess I'll go Vic's house and visit Hannah."

I nodded. "I'll be there after I finish shopping. And remember Odell, put up the tree."

"I will." He said.

"I'm serious. Don't wait until tomorrow."

"I won't. Promise."

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too V."

I walked out the door and made my way to my car. It was freezing outside and the snow was thick. It was usually cold in the south but we didn't get much snow in New Orleans. I'm getting used to it though.

I started up my truck and made my way towards the store.

Odell

I had just pulled up to Vic's house and as soon as I stepped out my car I heard yelling and stuff breaking. I walked up to the door and knocked on it but nobody answered. I rang the doorbell and still no answer.

 I rang the doorbell and still no answer

(Elaina and Vic👆🏾)

I turned the doorknob and walked in, only to see a plate flying my way. I duck and it hit the wall behind me.