23

Victoria

We had gotten a chance to go to the beach today after 4 days. Me and Hannah wore our matching blue sundresses. We looked cute and Odell was hating.

"Your just mad because you don't look this good." I flipped my hair. "Ain't that right babygirl? Tell daddy to stop hating."

"Don't hate daddy." She put her hand on her hip.

"I ain't hating. I'm cool." He said.

"So what do y'all want to go next?"

"We'll you and Hannah have rode a lot of rides today. I want something to eat."

He nodded and picked up Hannah. He grabbed my hand and we began walking to the food stands. There was so much food to choose from and I didn't know what to get. I just settled with some vanilla ice cream and a churro. Hannah and Odell got their food and we decided to take a walk on the beach. It was getting pretty late now.

I slipped of my sandals and carried them in my hands along with Hannah's. The beach was beautiful and so was the sunset. Everything was perfect at this moment and I didn't want it to end.

Maddie

Today was the day that I got out. Currently I was on my way to my mother's house. I wanted to both apologize to all of them and see my babies. I know in the past I've done some fucked up shit, but I've been doing very well. I've been taking my meds and everything, so I should be good.

The taxi driver pulled up to my mother's house and I paid him with the little bit of money I did have. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I walked towards the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard mama say.

"It's Madison." I said.

She opened the door and stepped aside for me to step in. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I've missed you so much. How have you been mama?"

"I'm fine baby. How are you?"

"I've been doing pretty good. Ever since I've been improving and getting myself together, things have gotten a lot better for me."

"That's good to know."

"Where's dad?"

"He's with his friends. They went to Memphis for a week."

I nodded and sat down. "Mama I'm so sorry. I know that I've done some things in the past, but I want to move on from that. I just want to start over."

"It's ok." She sat down next to me. "But do you promise me that you'll always take your medicine and improve on your attitude?" She asked.

I nodded. "Definitely."

"Good." She smiled.

She got up and walked to the front door. She opened the door and my babies walked in and they ran over to me. I hugged them tightly and I began to cry. I've missed them so much. This time I plan to be a better mother than what I was  before and to get myself together for my kids.

"So what are you going to do now?" Mama asked.

"Well one of the ladies who worked at the hospital set me up with a few jobs. I got one, but it's in D.C. I've already gotten everything together, like the house and everything."

"That's great. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks." I said.

We all hugged and I spent some time with my kids. It feels like it's been forever.

Odell

It was around 3 in the morning and I woke up without Victoria beside me. I looked around and saw that the bathroom light was on. I got out of the bed and walked over. I turned the knob and it was locked.

"You alright?" I asked.

The door opened to reveal that Victoria was soaking wet and the floor was wet. She was holding her stomach and her face was scrunched up in pain.

"It's time." She said.

I know it may be kind of short but I had to complete a math assignment, do homework, and update for y'all. I only my homework to do and I wanted to get this update in for y'all. So here you go.

Are you guys enjoying the book?

Any suggestions or ideas?

Leave comments and please vote. And if you could share my books! I would love for y'all to do so.

~Jay💜