8

Odell

We had just walked into the locker room from finishing our game . We won 31-22 and we planned to go celebrate tonight, like we always did that night after the game. I quickly showered and got out. I got dressed and grabbed all my stuff before making my way out the locker room.

While on my way out the stadium Jaz walked up to me.

"You did good out there today Beckham, I see you." She said.

"Thanks Jaz

"Thanks Jaz. I seen you doing your thing out there too. It was dope." I said.

Jaz was one of our cheerleaders. Her and her friend, Mya, made up most of the cheers and stuff like that. They were pretty cool people to me.

"Well you know me." She slipped her hair.

"Whatever."

"You are coming out tonight huh?"

"I'm pretty sure I am."

"About time." She mumbled. "Well I'll see you later. And say hey to Victoria for me."

"I will."

We parted ways and I made my way to my car. Victoria couldn't make it to my game today because she had to work but I was gonna stop to the hospital to see her before heading home. I got into my car and drive to the hospital. It wasn't far. It was in Manhattan, which was about half an hour and some minutes away.

Once I got there I walked in and went to the front desk.

"I'm looking for Victoria Beckham." I said.

"She took her lunch break about 30 minutes ago. She should be back in a few minutes."

I nodded and decided on visiting Hannah. While I was waiting on the elevator, I spotted Victoria walking in with a some dude. She signed in and looked over at me. She smiled and walked over to me along with, whoever he was.

"Hey babe." She hugged me and kissed me.

"What's up?"

"I'm good. Did you win your game?"

"Yea I did. It was cool. So who this?" I asked looking at dude.

"Oh this is Cameron. Cameron this is my husband, Odell." Victoria said.

"Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out but I didn't shake his hand.

He pulled it back and shook his head.

"Well Victoria, thanks for coming with me today. I'll see you later."

"Your welcome and I'll see you later."

He walked away.

Victoria

Cameron walked away and I stepped onto the elevator with Odell behind me. I pressed 20 and the doors closed.

"Why were you being rude?" I asked him.

"I wasn't being rude. I don't know him like that." He said.

"Whatever. Stop making excuses. Cameron's a nice person."

"Where were you two?"

"We just went to get lunch. He asked and I said yes."

"And you didn't tell me about this?"

I sighed. "I figured that I didn't have to."

"Well you did. Going out with another guy?"

"Your making it seem like I'm doing something I have no business! We just went to lunch together. That's it." I shot back.

"Well next time, tell me."

"Whatever. Get on my nerves." I mumbled.

"What was that?" His voice got a bit louder.

"Odell leave it alone. Please." I said stepping off the elevator.

He followed behind me as I walked into Hannah's room. She was sleeping so I was gonna come back to see her later. I walked out and closed her door.

"I'm going home." Odell said.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'll see you later." He walked away from me.

I can't believe he's mad. I don't know why, I did nothing wrong. Or did I?