24

Victoria

After 6 hours I had my baby boy. We named him Sonny Odell Beckham.

As soon as Sonny came back Odell had been holding him ever since. He would not let me hold Sonny for anything. But about 15 minutes ago he left to go get some thing. He should be back in a bit.

I was now holding Sonny and watching some tv. My mom and everyone were coming up here and should be almost here. They were all excited when they found out I was having the baby. Hannah climbed onto the bed and sat next to me.

"Can I hold him?" She asked.

"Yeah you can."

I handed him over to her and made sure she was holding him correctly. Minutes later Odell walked in with flowers and food. I smiled.

He handed me my flowers and I kissed him.

"This is cute. Thanks baby."

"Your welcome. And I brought some Popeyes." He said. He handed my food and I sat it on the table. I took Sonny away from Hannah so she could eat. I laid him down and began eating.

I heard a knock on the door and Odell went to open it. My family walked in with teddy bears, balloons, and all kinds of stuff.

"Hey!" I said.

We all shared hugs and kisses then everyone settled down.

"Look at my nephew. He's so handsome." Mimi went for Sonny but mama grabbed him first.

"Mama you know you wrong for that." She said.

"Girl please. Let me hold my grand baby for a minute." She sat down with Sonny in her hands.

Daddy sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Congratulations to you two. I'm happy for both of y'all." He said.

"Thanks." We said.

The rest of the day consisted of all of us just hanging out.

-hours later-

Mimi

"Michael what has been up with you lately?" I asked him as he maneuvered around our hotel room.

"Nothing Miranda, nothing. I'm tired of telling you that." He said.

"It's been almost 2 months since we've had sex! And that is not like you. You know I've been wanting another baby and your not doing anything, whatsoever, to help."

"I just don't think that we need another child right now."

"That is not the damn case and you know it." I folded my arms.

I looked at him suspiciously and sat up.

"Are you cheating on me?"

He sat down and sighed.

"Is is that Angel bitch from your job?" I got up.

He got up and walked into the bathroom. He closed the door and I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Don't walk away from me when I talking to you Michael! I want the truth.

He walked up to me.

"If you want the truth then here it is. I did not cheat on you, but I almost did. But then I thought it about. If I cheat, I'll lose my wife and my daughter. Do you really think I'll be stupid enough to do that? Listen to yourself. I love you but your always accusing me!"

"Michael I'm sorry." I tried grabbing his arm.

"Get away from me. Don't touch me." He grabbed his jacket and walked towards the door.

"Wait." I said.

He walked out the door and slammed it shut. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. Great, just great.

Sorry if it was boring😬.