25

(A/N:Another time jump. 5 months to be exact.)

Odell

"Where's Tori?" Elaina asks as I walked into the house.

"She's at home. I don't know what's been up with her lately. Ever since Sonny has been home, she's been acting strange." I said.

"Have you talked to her?"

"Of course but she always tells me that it's nothing. I don't believe her though."

"Well Vic is on his way home, you can sit here and wait for him."

I nodded and sat on the couch. Elaina sat on the couch and grabbed her phone of the coffee table.

"So what has Victoria been doing? You know, what seems strange?"

"Well most of the time she's crying, wants to be left alone, she gets annoyed easily. She also has trouble sleeping but overall she seems sad."

"Hmm. That's weird. I hope she gets better."

"Yeah."

Soon Vic walked in and we hugged and did our handshake. We walked to the game room upstairs and we plopped down on the couch.

"Ready to get your ass beat?" He threw me a controller.

"Nigga you must be tripping. I'm about to whip your ass, then Imma walk out here with your money."

"We gon see."

-The Next Day-

I walked into Sonny's room and Victoria was changing his diaper. She looked frustrated for some reason, and I don't know why, she's did this too many times.

"I can't do anything right. Dammit." She threw down the pack of wipes. "How can I not change my son's diaper? Anybody could a diaper." She said on the verge of crying.

Ok, now she was scaring me. "Victoria." She jumped at the sound of my voice.

"What do you want? Can't you see that I'm dealing with something?" She picked up the wipes.

"Number one, I don't know who you talking to, but it ain't me. Number two, don't take your anger out on me because you can't get a goddamn pack of wipes open! It's simple."

I grabbed it out of her hands and opened it. Her face softened and she walked out the room. She's really acting like a child right now and it's pissing me the fuck off.

I finished changing Sonny's diaper and laid him back down. I turned off his light and closed the door. I made my way to our room and saw Victoria pacing back and forth, but not in a crazy way, a calm way.

"Victoria."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She ignored and continued to do what she was doing."

"Victoria I know you hear me talking to you."

"What!" She looked at me with watery eyes.

"Who you talking to?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm talking to you. All I want to do is to be left alone. And you keep on bothering me. I'm so frustrated and your not making this any better for me." She sniffed.

I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. Now tell me what's going on with you."

"It's nothing. I'm just-(gco)"

"No Victoria. Something is wrong with you. And I think we need to see someone."

"Baby I'm fine. I don't need anyone. I'm pretty sure I'll get over it soon."

"Stop being stubborn, your going."

She sucked her teeth and folded her arms. "Whatever."

I needed to know what was going on with my wife. She hasn't been herself and I was worried. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.