33

Excuse any mistakes please! I did not read over this.

-many months later-

Odell

Lately Tori hasn't been acting like herself lately. She's been acting real strange and I don't like it.

"Tori you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine." She said walking past me. She grabbed her purse off the counter and grabbed Sonny before heading out the door.

"What in the hell is wrong with her?" I asked myself.

I went upstairs and got ready to go to practice. I took a shower then got dressed. I grabbed my bag and my keys then headed to my car. I started up my car and headed to the stadium. An incoming call from Maddie was coming in so I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey are you around my sister? She's not answering her phone."

"No. She's at work."

"I just need to talk to her about Mimi, Danny, and Joshua."

"What's wrong with them?"

"Well first, Mimi has developed drinking problems,  Danny is back on the streets, and Joshua isn't doing good either. Everyone is all out of wack and I can't control none of them." She said.

"Damn." I said. "Victoria hasn't been herself lately either. I'm worried."

"Her too? Wow. Well I'll talk to you later. I'm going to Mimi's."

"Alright. Later." I said before hanging up.

Maddie

I knocked on Mimi's door and waited for an answer but no one came to the door. I grabbed the key from out of the plant pot and opened the door before putting it back. I walked inside and shut the door.

"Miranda? Where you at?" I asked walking around. I walked into the living room and saw her passed out on the couch. I sighed and sat my purse down and on the table.

"Get up!" I tapped her.

She woke up and looked up at me. She sighed and turned over.

"What do you want? I'm trying to get some sleep." She said with an attitude.

"No get your ass up! Now!" I said.

"What? Leave me alone!" She got up and grabbed her bottle before walking off towards the stairs.

"Give me that." I tried grabbing it from her but she turned away from me.

"Leave me alone Madison."

"Give it to me!" I said.

I wrestled with her for the bottle for a minute before I grabbed it from her. It was obvious that she was drunk as hell. The usual.

"This is what your ruining your life for? A goddamn bottle!" I threw it at the wall. "My gosh! Get it together! Can't you see that your life is falling apart in front of you? Losing your job wasn't good enough? Huh?" I pushed her.

She looked at me and turned around to avoid my glare.

"Get out."

"Get out?"

"Get the hell out! Now!" She yelled at me.

I nodded. "Fine. It's your life, do what you want. I'm done." I walked out the kitchen and grabbed my purse off the coffee table before walking out. I got into my car and all I could do is cry. It's like everyone has given up.

Danny

Another night on these streets. I began dealing a few months back. I've known cj since school and he has his own business. He was enough to give me a job. I live with my baby mama now. She's six months and we've been together for a while.

"So D how much we made tonight?" Cj asked.

"Almost eight G's." I said.

We shook hands and he sat back in his seat. "That's what I'm talking about. So you get four and I get four."

I nodded and gave him his cut. I got up and dapped him.

"Let me get home before Shona start tripping."

"Alright. Tomorrow 7 a.m."

"I gotchu'."

I walked outside and to my car before making my way home. It was about 3 a.m. when I got home and I knew she was going to be pissed when I walked in late.

I walked into her apartment and threw my keys on the table before making my way into the room. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

She yawned and looked at the time. "And he comes in late again." She rolled her eyes.

"Shona don't start that shit. I'm not in the mood." I said slipping off my clothes.

"Danny I am tired of you coming home late! And most of all, I hate you being out on these streets!  What about our daughter and I Danny? Don't you care at all?" She said.

"You know I care about you and my daughter. But how else are we supposed to get by?"

"You had a good job and I work too."

"Fuck that job."

"So you quit a good job to run the streets?"

"Nya leave it alone."

"No Danny, I will not leave it alone."

"What's going to happen if something happens to you. My daughter will have to grow up without a father!" She started to cry. "What am I going to do without you? You can't leave me here alone." She asked.

I sighed and sat on the bed next to her. "Come here and stop all that crying." I pulled her onto her my lap and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her cheek. "I'll never leave you. You hear me?"

She nodded. "Okay. But Danny promise me that you'll look for another job."

"I will." I nodded. "Promise."

Odell

"Why is it that every night, you want to go out? You have work tomorrow Victoria." I said.

"Odell leave me alone. I'm just going out with Toya. That's it."

"Almost every night you go out with Toya! And speaking of her, I don't like you hanging out with her. Ever since you've met her, you've changed."

"What's wrong with Toya? Why don't you like her?"

"She's a bad influence on you."

"Oh please." She rolled her eyes.

"Victoria what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

She ignored me and picked up her purse. She began making her way down the stairs.

"I'm talking to you." I said walking behind her.

"I don't want to talk anymore." She said.

She made her way to the door and opened it but I slammed it shut and stood in front of her.

"I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. When you go out, you come home half assed drunk and all types of hours in the morning."

"Why are you being a pain? Just let me go." She said.

I was just tired as fuck of all the yelling. Obviously, she doesn't care anymore. I opened the door. "Bye."

"About time." She walked out and slammed the door.