21

-3 Months Later-

Savannah

"Come on Hannah. You have to eat something." I tried feeding her and she turned her head.

"I don't want anything." She frowned and folded her arms.

"Hannah. I'm not gonna put up with this anymore." I got up and sat the bowl on the counter.

"I want to go back to my mommy and daddy." She got down and walked out of the kitchen.

I sighed and saw Andrew walk in. He sighed and pulled me into a hug. About time he's not drunk and he's sober. Lately he's been dealing with things and he always tries to drink his problems away.

"She hates me." I said.

"No, she doesn't hate you, she's just getting used to being here. She'll warm up to us pretty soon. I'm sure." He said.

"I hope."

Victoria

I've been missing Hannah so much lately. I can't believe it's been 2 months since she's been gone. It hasn't seemed that long. But before Hannah left I thought her my number in case of any emergency. She hasn't called yet though. They probably won't let her call anyways.

Anyways, I officially made 9 months today. I went to visit the doctor and he said in about a week or so I'd be ready to give birth to my baby boy. So Odell and I have been running around trying to get the rest of the things for the baby together. Right now I was packing my bags just in case. I just wanted to be prepared.

Odell walked in and wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my stomach.

"In about a week he'll be here. You excited?"

"Of course I am. But I'm kind of scared."

"I could understand that. It's your first child and everything. But don't stress out over it. You'll be fine and your gonna have a healthy baby." He told me.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled. Sad to say my husband would soon be going back to work. He won't be home all the time like he was but he always makes sure to make time for me, and I know he'll make time for his son.

"Thanks."

"Welcome. So since we haven't done anything I'm a while. You wanna go somewhere?"

"How about Coney Island? I heard it's beautiful down there."

"Anything you want." He walked into the bathroom.

"Do you think Savannah would let Hannah come with us?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should call her."

"I just need to see her. I hope that she says it's ok for her to come."

I picked up my phone and called up Savannah. She picked up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Savannah. This is Victoria. Listen, I know we don't get along well and I know your wondering why I called. I just wanted to know if I could take Hannah for the weekend? We're going to Coney Island a do a few other things too. I just wanted to see her."

"That's fine with me. Besides, Hannah has been acting up a lot lately. She doesn't listen to me at all. I'm sorry for taking her away from you and I see that you two were close. So if you want, we could keep in touch so Hannah could talk to you. We could raise her together."

I smiled. "I would like that. We should just move on from everything and start over."

"Agreed. So I'll have her packed in an hour and I'll bring her."

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome."

I sat my phone down and smiled. Surprisingly, we finally talked without arguing. But I'm not gonna hold a grudge against Savannah. All I want to do is see my baby.

It's kinda short, I know but I was trying to update quickly before falling asleep. Excuse the mistakes. And go read my other OBJ book I published. And also, I'm working on my book based off the movie ATL.😊 It should be out in a month or two.