26

Victoria

I've seen a doctor and all he gave me was pills to take. All I wanted was for this to be over. I'm so stressed out. It's not healthy but I can't help how I feel.

Here I am being selfish worrying about just myself, when I have Sonny, Hannah, work, my husband, and everything else to think about it. What has gotten into me?

"Baby you alright?" Odell asked. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"No. I just think I need some sleep. I haven't gotten any in a while. I think I'm going to take a pill and go to bed."

"You do that. I'll put Sonny to sleep." He said patting Sonny's back.

I yawned and nodded. I pecked his lips and kissed Sonny before heading upstairs. I walked into the room and walked into the bathroom. I took one of my sleeping pills and made my way over to my bed. I turned out the lights and laid down. Hopefully I go to sleep and stay asleep.

Odell

Victoria walked in from work and I got up off the sofa. I walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"I think I got a solution to your problem." He said.

"Like what?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I think you need a vacation."

"Oh no. I can't. I have to take care of Sonny and I just got back to work two months ago. I can't leave now."

"Victoria. I talked to your boss and it wasn't easy, but  he says that he's okay with you taking another break. Besides, your stressed out and depressed. You need something to get your mind off of everything."

"But what about Sonny?"

The doorbell rung and I smiled.

"I already thought of that." I said.

I opened the door and Victoria's grandmother walked in.

"Hey." I kissed her cheek and hugged.

"Hey. How are you?" She asked hugging me back.

"I'm alright. I'm happy you could be here to watch Sonny and all."

"It's okay. It's no problem for me to watch my grand baby. Where is Victoria?"

"The living room."

She walked in and I closed the door. I followed her to the living room where Victoria was sitting. Victoria got up to hug her granny.

"I heard you haven't been doing too well. And I think that Odell is right, you need a vacation. Badly. And you don't need to worry about anything. Grandmama has everything under control, so have fun and relax. Ok?"

"Yeah I hear you."

They hugged me.

"Give Sonny and Hannah a kiss for me." She said.

"I will."

Her grandmother was gonna pick up Sonny from my dad's in a while and Hannah was at school. I grabbed Victoria's hand and walked outside. I opened the car door for and she got in. I ran over to my side and got into the car then made my way to the airport.

"So where are we going?" She slipped on her shades.

"It's wherever you want to go."

"Well I've been to almost every country I wanted to go to. But I've never been to Dubai."

"I got you. Anything to make you happy."

"Aww thanks baby." She said.

She kissed my cheek and laid her head on my shoulder. I guess we're going to Dubai.