[20]

|Walkthrough|

Playlist~

The Man Who Could Not Be Moved
By
The Script

~

"Costia?" I awoke with a jolt as I saw Lexa standing next to me.

"Yes?" I answered

"Its morning." She said softly as I fell back on the pillow

"Okay." I said as I pulled the blanket away and stood up. I was looking for my clothes as Lexa spoke up

"Your clothes are in the closet." She said as she waved an arm over at the direction of the clothes.

"Thank you." I said to her as I opened the wooden doors and looked at the clothes.

"Are these Costia's clothes?" I asked

"Your clothing." Lexa said as I sighed. I looked at the clothes and grabbed some new jeans and a black shirt.

I changed there putting on the black jeans with black T-shirt. I grabbed some of the black combat boots that were there and put them on.

"Put on a jacket. Its cold." I heard her say as I looked for one. What weirded me out was that the clothes fit me perfectly. Even the shoes seemed to mold around my feet as if they were mine.

I finally picked a black jacket and put it on. I ran my fingers through my hair as Lexa saw what I was doing so she picked up a comb.

"Do you need this?" She asked as I nodded

"Thank you." I said as took it from her hands and combed my hair.

"Are you ready?" She asked as I put the comb down on the table.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she walked towards the door as she turned around and smiled at me.

"For a nice walk." She said as I nodded. She opened the door as I saw two different guards now. We walked down the hallway as I looked around the place. It was surprisingly clean.

"My people. Are they alive?" I asked her as we walked out of the building as I saw that the sun wasn't fully out yet.

The cold air nipped at my exposed skin. I was distracted by the rising sun. And Lexa knew because she didn't answer my question.

I stayed where I was and stared as the sunrise until the pinks and reds faded into the light blue sky. I felt someone staring at me as I turned to see Lexa with a soft smile.

"Come on." She said as we walked down the steps. I looked back and saw the huge concrete building.

There were other buildings but none as big as the one I just exited. I looked around as people started to get up for their day.

I saw as the children came out with long sticks speaking to their parents in their language. I could feel them staring at me but I ignored the feeling.

"About my people." I began as Lexa looked at me then looked away

"Did they survive?" I asked

"The sky people have been taken captive by the Mountain Men." She said as I stopped walking.

"What? Who are the mountain men?" I asked worried.

"The mountain men are our enemies. The sky people have been taken captive by them." She said as it felt like the ground was slipping beneath my feet.

"Everyone was taken?" I asked

"As far as we know, if they weren't burned then they were taken by the mountain men." She said as I thought about my sister. About Jasper. About Octavia. About Clarke. About Bellamy.