[24]

|sniper|

Playlist~

End of Time
By
Beyonce
~

"What does Lexa want us for?" I asked as we walked away slowly as I looked over my shoulder every few steps to look at my family departing Tondc.

"Well actually she only wants you." She said as we made it to the front of the tent.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I sent Bellamy to Mt.Weather. Its just that I know that you have a soft spot for him so I felt like if I told you, you would of objected and put an end to the plan." She confessed as I nodded

"Its fine. I just have to get used to the idea that I was gone for a year. I can't just show up and expect everyone to confide their plans in me. I'm just another inbetweener." I said as I entered the tent. Clarke stayed there thinking about what I had just said.

Walking into the tent I saw Lexa standing over a mapped table. She didn't look up when I entered but simply smiled.

I stayed silent. I had so many things to say but I didn't know how to string them into sentences for me to convey.

"Indra went to Camp Jaha with your father along with soldiers for your father to train.
You have a good father. Warrior, leader, and he's your father which makes him even better." Lexa said as I walked closer towards the mapped table.

I saw Camp Jaha, Tondc, Polis where I had been living for the past year, Mt.Weather, the ice nation, the city of light.

We stayed silent for a couple of seconds before Lexa spoke again.

"Clarke relinquished her rights." Lexa said as I looked confused

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"She has decided that you know more than she does. She thinks that because you have lived with us and learned our ways that you would know everyone's needs more than she.

So that means that...you are leading the sky people.... Again." Lexa said with a sad smile.

"What does that mean?" I asked stupidly

"That means that I am your commander. And my duties come before my feelings. So I'm asking you now to please not put yourself in a situation where I have to choose between you and my people." She said as I nodded.

"I assume that you want to go to your family." She said as I nodded

"You assumed correct." I said a bit hurt but I understood. She couldn't let thousands of people down over one person.

"You will come back right?" She asked. I was taken aback because she asked almost afraid that I would say no. But I nodded and smiled even though my eyes were filling with tears.

"I'll come back." I said as she looked a bit relieved.

"So now what we do is wait. We wait for Clarke's plan to work..which it most likely will not. Bellamy will not make it." Lexa said

"Yes he will. I have total confidence in him. He'll make it." I said as Lexa studied me

"You trust him entirely don't you?" She asked

"Yes." I said confidently as Lexa went around the table so she could stand in front of me.

"You care about him don't you?" She asked me

"I car about all of them." I replied

"Yet yet you worry about him more." She said

"I don't want to lose you." Lexa said as I held her close