Chapter 6

Olivia

"So do you actually read the magazine?" I asked genuinely curious, he didn't look like the type that would. He nodded to my surprise. "Of course I do, I work in the building, might as well know who I work for."

It was the day after Louis took me to lunch, and he was bothering me in my office, no surprise there. Thankfully I didn't have too much work to do, but I liked for him to think I was busy.

"What's your favorite column?" I asked pressing a button on my keyboard and putting my computer to sleep. "The food one." he stated nonchalantly. I laughed "Of course it is."

He grinned. "Well what's your favorite?" I smiled to myself and then answered honestly. "My favorite is Lola's Relationship Column." Lola, being my pen name, so therefore my own column was my favorite but he didn't know that.

"I absolutely loathe her columns." he started and I felt like a knife was being twisted through my chest. "W-what why?" I stuttered and he chuckled. "Because she's a monster!" he exclaimed.

"However, I would love for her to spend a week with me, she'd change her mind." He remarked smugly, and I stifled a giggle.

"Is that so?" I asked and he slammed his hands on my desk making me jump. "I mean you've met me, I'm charming, I'm easy on the eyes." He flashed his eyebrows.

I groaned. "You're a full of yourself, know it all jerk." I insulted only half serious. "Is that so?" He copied me and I huffed. "I'd ask her to dinner."

He hopped off of my desk walking over behind it to where I was sitting. "I would romance her in all the ways she claims are "dead" and "dated'" he spoke animatedly with his hands.

It would have been endearing if I wasn't so insulted. "I'd walk her to her door and give her the kiss of a lifetime." He was staring off into space now, and I was entertained by the depths of his made up story.

"Oh she'll love that." I said sarcastically. He cut his eyes over to me smirking in the process. "Girls love that stuff." He argued, and I gave him a skeptical look.

"But you've read her articles, you would know she hates that stuff." He smiled and beckoned me to come closer. I rolled my eyes but obliged.

He cupped his hands around my ear, and no surprise yelled loudly "because she hasn't met me yet!"

I wanted to argue. I wanted to tell him that she was literally right in front of him, but I didn't.

"What about our date yesterday?" I teased and he stiffened "What did you say Olivia Rhea?" he smirked probably because it rhymed. 

"I mean you're going on and on about her, when you were perfectly content with me yesterday?" I gave him the fakest pouty look I could manage.

"Are you Jealous?" The conversation surprisingly took a serious turn and I coughed. "Of course not." He smiled leaning in so close to my face that I could smell the coffee on his breath. "you are jealous, and this is incredible."

He stood to his feet "I Louis Tomlinson, have made you Olivia Rhea green with envy over another woman." I rolled my eyes knowing he would go on about this forever. "I was joking, you know I was kidding, can I get some work done?"

I had my tab hidden considering he walked in while I was in mid article. "Sure what are you working on?" He sat down on the edge of my desk like previously. "Don't you have a job to do?" I asked faking annoyance.

"Pretending you don't like me will only make you like me more." he teased, and I gave him an unsatisfied look.

"Liv, Mr. Styles wants to see you in his office." I looked up at the doorway seeing Caileigh standing there. "Okay great." I clapped my hands together hoping it was in regards of a promotion we had discussed.