Music

someone knocked the door loudly.

"What the hell?" Lydia shouted. "Jen? Why are you kno...."
But before she could ask her bestfriend, she stop as he saw a boy beside her.

" Lia why take you so long to open the door?" Jen asked as she walked inside Lydia's room. "This is Roland, my boyfriend, we were waiting for you but you never came, remember I message you and Bell last week to meet me in the coffee shop? ... So I decided why not introduced my boyfriend to you guys since you keep pestering me about meeting him."

Last week was their fun-run in school, and since Lydia is the student council president, she has been busy since the start of the week. On the other hand Jen is the head in arts academy which how they meet each other and became bestfriends. Jen and Roland meet in the basketball court since Roland is a part of the basketball team and was the co-captain, while Jen was also part of the cheerleading squad together with Lydia and their another besfriend Bella who is the captain.

"Shoot I'm so sorry I totally forgot about that, .... And your boyfriend is the co-captain of the basketball? I meant I'm impressed that you actually found a boyfriend in a short time" Lydia giggled. "Anyway you guys go ahead I have some errand to do besides I don't want to be a Third Wheel."

"What do you mean third wheel you have your boyfriend why not ask him to go on a double date with us next time?" Jen said while walking out the door. "We hardly even see each other this days because he's been busy and I was also busy, anyway you guys go I'll see you guys tomorrow and enjoy your date." Lydia smile as she walk them to the door.

"You better wake up early because Bella will introduced us to the newcomer pep-squad tomorrow."

And with that the couple went on a date. Jen was wearing a combination of pink and blue with a glitter all over it with a white purse Gucci brand, while Roland was wearing a black and white combination. "So where exactly are we going?" Jen said.

"You will see honeybee" Roland said. "Wear this and trust me".

Roland gave Jen a scarf to cover her eyes. Jen thought they would only watch movies and eat dinner together or maybe shopping like they always do, but the truth was that Roland called their private beach to closed down and have their date going over there.

"You can open your eyes now" Roland said.

When Jen opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the beautiful sunset. "What's this?" Jen asked and smile.

"I did this whole thing the other day while you were practicing with the squad, I want to tell you how much I love you and thankful that your finally mine, and I want our 1st anniversary to be remembered forever. Jen I know that I have been so busy this past few weeks because of our up coming tournament and for you being so busy and maybe busier than I am because of your up coming event for music as well as practicing for the pep squad, but I am still thankful that you were always beside me and because of that I have fallen In love with you all over again and again" Roland walked towards Jen and hold her hand "I love you my honeybee."

Jen and Roland hug each other while Jen smile and a tear run down on her cheek. "I didn't know how and when or why I have fallen for you, you know that I will also love you like how much you love me even though sometimes I get angry because I felt like you don't have time for me, your still full of surprises that would make my heart beat fast" Jen said "And for that I love you too and happy 1st anniversary honeybee."

Hugging each other like there's no tomorrow, Roland look at Jen and finally kiss her,  in front of the beach with a beautiful sunset. Back to what happen in school, Bella was still on her cheerleader uniform practicing inside the gym alone.

"Hey missy, your still on your uniform? and why are you practicing alone in here?" Brantly said, walking towards her.

Brantly was on his way home from the student council meeting and ofcorse Lydia was there since she's the student council president, they were both busy with the upcoming sports events competition.

"Mr ladies man, I should be the one asking you that since everyone knew that I came here every after school to practice my choreography and you should know that... Since your the vice president." Bella smirked still dancing.

"Well, well, well, I had no idea you could be such a funny person missy, looks like I found my Ideal woman." Brantly said while laughing and walking towards the door. "Bye missy looking forward to see you tomorrow."

Brantly was actually a ladies man and for him if he want something he will do anything to get it, one thing that people doesn't know about him was he's serious of only one woman and that's Bella. And Brantly also knew that Bella was practicing every after school so he always go and check on her, it might look like it's creepy watching her afar but for him it's all he could do. Bella on the other hand was also have a crush on him she just doesn't want him to know it since he's a ladies man, she was afraid that he will hurt her someday.

Lydia was on her office doing paper work that she needed to sign and read then write a letter to all club members if its accepted or not, ofcorse it's about the up coming sports event and some students wanted to sell something during the event. Lydia was checking everything to make sure that this event will be successful. Then she heard someone from the other room, and when she opened it, she saw Alston with a girl. From her point of view the two look like they were kissing.

"Who....." Alston started talking and looking at door when she saw Lydia. "Lydia? What are you doing here?" Standing up and pushing the girl in front of her.

Lydia turn her back around "Sorry if I disturb you, but you guys better leave and hook up on another place since I will be locking the.... the school now!!" She started running and she could feel her heart shattered to pieces and just run away far far away that no one can see her. Then she finally arrived on her car, went inside then she bursted crying.

Lydia and Alston was actually in an open relationship and everyone in school know it. They were dating for 6 months now, but since Alston was a so called popular and handsome prince in campus  many girls is trying to talk to him alone to tell him their feelings, although he knew that if Lydia will see him with another girl it will hurt Lydia so he told Lydia to go home first because he needed to practice shooting. And since he will be busy practicing Lydia on the other hand decided to also stay and do her work without Alston knowing that she's staying for another 2 hours in school. And that's why they were shocked as they saw each other on the same room. While Lydia was running Alston Immediately run after her, he could see Lydia on her car crying, he went to talk to her but it was too late Lydia already drove off past him with an angry look on her face and 'a don't talk to me ever again look.'

I finally finish the first part I hope you guys would like it, It's my first time doing this. :D well I will be writing the second part soon, so please wait for my update guys.