Introduction!

Everyone was on their company while their children was in the mall. Lydia went to Alston's company for the meeting.

"Welcome Miss Lydia. Please come this way." Says Pammy holding her bags.

"How are you Pam? And how was your work work here? Is everyone being nice to you?" Lydia said while walking on the elevator.

"Yes, everyone was nice to me thank you Lyd. And this is Sir Alston's office." Pammy said knocking on the door.

"Come in." Alston said inside his office, he walk towards Lydia and give her a kiss then made her sat down on the chair infront of him.

Pammy went out leaving Alston and Lydia inside the office, while everyone was making a noise outside wondering who she is. The two of them were having a conversation.

"Wifey, what's wrong?" Alston said kissing her on her forehead.

"Hubby, we have to meet Bell and Brantly at their place for dinner so should we go together? Or are you busy?" Lydia said.

"Hmmm.. I will pick you up then. What about Kai?" Alston said sitting on his table facing Lydia.

"He will be here in your office later, he said he wanted to see you and it's because you spoiled him too much. So deal with him, I have meeting soon. I will wait in my company then." Lydia said standing up then kissed Alston on a cheek and started walking out.

Alston walk her out of the company, and realized that everyone was looking at them in awe and confused so he stop Lydia by holding her arm and pulled her towards him.

"OK. Everyone I would like to introduced my future wife to you all. And everyone will be invited to our wedding, I hope everyone would respect this woman and treat her like how you treat me." Alston said while giving Lydia a kiss on her cheek, that made everyone >>>>>>>AHHHHHHHH<<<<< .. ENVIOUS? 

They then walk out to Lydia's car and kiss one more time before she left. 

"You know, everyone seems upset that your already taken." Lydia said giggling. "Goodbye hubby." She added.

.......................

Alvin was in the meeting when Jen message him, saying that.

>> We need to go to Bell and Brantly's house for dinner, please call me when your free.<< Jen said on her message.

.........................................10 min later.................................

"Hello honeybee?" Alvin said walking towards his office.

"Did you get my message?" Jen said.

"Yes, do you want me to pick you up? What about Lance?" Alvin said finally in his office.

"Ohh. Yeah pick me up. And Lance will be there already, I called the driver. So we will meet him at Bells house." Jen said getting her books. "I have to go in a meeting Honeybee. I love you and see you later." She added.

"OK. then I love you too." Alvin replied then turn off the call.

........................................

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyy!!." Nate said walking inside Brantly's office. 

"Excuse me but who are you? Are you lost little boy?" Says one of the worker.

"Why are you crying? And you have bruises as well." Said the other worker. 

Just then while Nate was crying, Brantly was in his meeting when his assistant barge on his meeting.

"Sorry, but this meeting is over. I have plan, let's finish the meeting tomorrow." Brantly said standing up. 

Everyone left dumbfounded when Brantly left the meeting I mean none of these happened before, Brantly, Alvin and Alston never leave a meeting unfinished before. Everyone went outside the meeting room following Brantly from behind. When they heard a child crying, then Brantly was now running towards the child.

"Boss we will immediately call the police and take care of this boy find his family." Says one of the guard.

"No need, I will take care of him..... Nate." Brantly said lifting Nate on his arm. "What are you doing here? What happened?" Said Brantly in a worried face.

"Boss, do you know this little boy?" Said the guard.

Everyone was listening and looking at them, while Nate burried himself to Brantly's chest they heard someone calling his name.

"Natee. Where did you go? What happened?" Says Bella out of breath, hugging Nate.

"Maam? Is this your son?" Said the girl.

"Yes, this is my son. Sweetie, what happened? Why is Nate here? He is supposed to be in the shopping mall." Said Bella tearing up.

"Excuse me Maam, but you have to go an...." Before the girl could finish, Brantly talked.

"Everyone please meet my future wife Bella and our son Nate. I hope everyone would respect them both like how you respect me." Brantly said holding Bella on her waist.

"Ohh, Pardon me.. I am so sorry everyone for causing this scene. Nate let's go now dad is busy." Says Bella holding Nate's hand.

"I'm scared Mom.." Nate said shaking now.

"It's alright Sweetie, let's go to my office first." Brantly said holding Bella on her waist and Nate on his other hand.

In the office. 

"Nate, can you tell daddy and mommy why your here and how did you came here?" Brantly said putting Nate on the chair.

"The woman told me that she will bring me to daddy's company and then she said that she hate mommy and me.." Nate said still crying.

Indeed, which made everyone left dumbfounded, Brantly and Bella was looking to each other. They both already knew who it was, it was probably the same person that was loitering around Nate's room that night.

"Sweetie, I have to go home to finished cooking, you know that they will come today at our place." Said Bella kissing Nate on his forehead.

"Nate, daddy will walk mommy outside OK? So be a good boy and stay here." Brantly said following Bella at the back.

While Brantly and Bella was walking outside the company and finally arrived in the parking lot where Bella parked her car, Brantly pulled Bella on his chest.

"Sweetie, everything will be alright. Please don't cry I won't let anything happened to you or to Nate. Please don't cry alone. I'm always here please, I hate watching you cry." Brantly said wiping Bella's tears and finally kissed her.

"I understand." She replied, then drove off."

..............................................

Sorryyyyyyyyyy I have been writing my other stories, I hope you guys loved this chapter. :D