Bomb!

"Happy birthday my princess." Mr Kachina said on the phone. "I would like to meet you before the party start, the driver will pick you up at your house at 8."

"Alright dad, I'll see you later then." Lydia said.

Another day have passed and it's Lydia's birthday, still on her bed she woke up with her hair messy and a night gown dress, she looked at the time and immediately change to her striped black and white half sleeve shirt with skirt, a hat, tights, and a pair of black small boots, she left a note on a table for Bella and Jen. Then after 5 minutes the car arrived and pull over in the house entrance, then drove off to their main house and saw her dad waiting for her outside.

"Lydia my princess your here, I have been waiting for this day to come and I have something to show you come to my office." Mr Kachina said leading her on his office. "When you were born your mom and I was the happiest parents in this world, then she told me that when you turned 18th she wanted me to give this necklace to you, it was pass down by generation so when you have your own daughter you will give this to her. Happy 18th birthday my princess."

"Thank you dad, and thank you for everything because your always beside me even though mom wasn't here you were the one who filled her spot. I love you dad." Lydia said, finally crying.

After their father, daughter talk Lydia went home to get change and saw a message from Alston. She Immediately replied. all the guest arrived on the venue, Jen and Bella went down first then the MC called our her name.

"Now, let us all welcome our beautiful birthday girl, Miss Lydia Kachina." The M.C said.

The spotlight was on Lydia, everyone applause and cheering to welcome her, then Alston went to assist her, when he touched Lydia's hand and have a good look on her face, he was really surprised that the fiancee he had is this beautiful, wearing Ivory Princess Quinceanera  Sheer Neck Beaded Crystals Ruffled Organza Ball Gown and a simple make up. He immediately lead her to her seat slowly because of her pregnancy it was good that she's only in her 2 months pregnancy when she had her debut because she won't be able to have a party if her stomach is big.

"Let us all look back when Miss Lydia was born to present." M.C said.

 There was a photo with her mom and dad holding her, a pictures of when she was first years old. Then a photo of when Lydia, Bella and Jen first meet from kindergarten to present and then there was photo of her and the group when they went to Japan for holiday, and lastly a photos of her and Alston when they started dating to present.

"And now, please welcome Miss Bella and Miss Jen for their speech." M.C said giving the microphone to them.

"First all, happy birthday to you. We are thankful that we meet you because if weren't who knows if we could smile like we are right now. You were such a strong will person, and a hard headed but we love you because of that." Bella said giving the microphone to Jen.

"And we are thankful because everytime we have a problem you always cheer us on, that's why were also sorry because even though your cheering us on, we can't cheer you back because we don't know how. But despite of all of these, we are glad that your our best friend." Jen said putting the microphone in the middle.

"Happy birthday again." Both said in sync.

As soon as they finished, they immediately give the microphone to the M.C and started the dance. Then after they eat, talk the party finally finished all guess were on their way home and then the girls decided to go to an after after party so they went to the near restaurant, they were drinking except for Lydia she was only drinking a sparkling. Then they saw a familiar face.