Long week

"I thought it was a dream, I thought it wasn't real

But pain really hurts and it's really how I feel
Memories keep coming back, and so do all of the tears
I hear your voice, and as quick as the smile came, it quickly disappears
I don't know what is happening, because you always held my hand

You said you would never let go, that is what I don't understand
So many promises you made, and more of them broken
Lost and confused, feels like I'm choking
A lot of things I did not say
Now I can't find my way

I feel like a boomerang, you throw me but not only that
Every time you throw me, I always seem to come back
Back to you, back to pain
Nothing has changed, you're still the same

I cannot start over because I don't know where to start
I guess that is what happens when someone breaks your heart
If we are supposed to follow our dreams, why can't I follow you
Because now I am so lost, I wish you were lost without me too..... By Shelli." Lydia finished her poem.

Week has passed since the incident, and now everyone was back in school even Lydia who had been depressed a week ago, they were back in class and now they need to recite a poem that means to them or for someone. As soon as Lydia finished her poem everyone in class applause loudly and shouting while some people was whistling.

"That was really good Lydia, and now can you please tell us, why did you choose this poem?" The teacher asked as she sat on her chair.

"Yes, the tittle of this poem is Lost, you see there's this person I trust and love and so this poem is for that person." Lydia said, while tears running down on her cheek, while looking at Alston "I'm sorry but I will need to excuse my self I have some errand to do maam."

"Ofcorse, you have finished your poem so I guess it's alright, and good-luck for this week sports fest. You may excuse." The teacher said standing up.   "That will be the last person for today the rest will be next week since we have our sports fest for a whole week this week I believe everyone will be busy. And good-luck to everyone especially to the cheer leading squad, Beavers Academy Team and the rest clubs, you may go now."

As soon as the teacher leave, all students was confused and was asking each other what Lydia meant, and who was that person she was talking about. Jen, Bella, Alvin, Alston and Brantly obviously know who that person Lydia spoke off. Alston was shocked when Lydia was reciting the poem he couldn't believe how much he hurt her. He stood up and went out of the class, then started looking for Lydia when he saw her inside of her office, he opened the door and you could see Lydia's face who wanted to run away but froze on the spot.

"What do you want? I'm busy right now." Lydia said as she walk towards the door wanting to escape from the situation she's in. When Alston hold her hand to stop her.

"Will you please stop ignoring me and face me then tell me what I need to do for you to forgive me!" Alston said still holding Lydia's hand.

It has been a week since Alston and Lydia seen each other and even talk, a week ago when Alston, Alvin and Brantly was talking about girls they decided to go to have a drink and talk about their problem and when I said theirs, I meant Alston and Brantly's girls problem. On their talked last week, Alston decided to talk to Lydia as soon as he will see her, then explain everything. He told Alvin and Brantly that he won't let anyone to break them apart. While Brantly on the other hand decided that he will asked Bella to go with him and her.

"No!! Don't touch me!! Why did you go and meet another girl behind my back, when you told me that your going to practice your shooting, why did you lie? How long have you been lying behind my back huh!!? What else have you not tell me? Is it the fact that you love me? Maybe the only thing we could do right now is a space with each other. Goodbye Alston." Lydia said as she cried and run away from Alston.