Graduation

I know this world seems so big

And everything seems so out of reach
The sky is high and the walk is wide
You've just don't know what you've got yet

It's in the palm of your hands
It's right in front of where you stand

If you believe, everything you dream, will come true

If you can love no matter how you hurt, Love will come to you, back to you.
This world is yours

At times I know it's going to be hard
When you think you can't go on
But there's a plan for you just let your heart follow through
Come on, I promise you can do it all
Cause when you fall you can always start again
Your future's right in front of where you stand

If you believe, everything you dream, will come true

If you can love no matter how you hurt, Love will come to you, back to you.
This world is yours

Climb a mountain

Cross the ocean
Sail the river until it opens
Make good friends, listen hard
Let it out, and dance on..   

Lydia finished singing then she received a standing ovation from everyone in the hall. Then she started her speech.

"Becoming a president is not an easy job, I loved this school and proud to be graduating here, together with my friends and love ones, I have a lot of memories I shared with this school. My pep squad, music room, dance room, the student council office. It feels like yesterday when I meet everyone I loved this school and everyone in it. My name is Lydia Kachina, 18 years old, student council president of this academy and I will be graduating today. And the next year who knows where I'll be, i'm not sure if I will be able to go to university because today as I will getting this certificate and walk out that door I will be on my way for my family business successor. Thank you everyone." 

As soon as Lydia finished her speech she Immediately went In front of the stage and throw her cap together with everyone.

"Congratulations everyone." Mr Kachina said.

"I am impressed of my soon to be daughter in law, your good at singing and even in your speech." Mr Sachihiro said.

"Your on your 4th month of pregnancy so I don't want you to be stressing out of anything, so I will let Alston filled your spot." Mr Kachina said.

"But dad, Al is also the successor of their company, isn't it too much for him? Let me deal with our company, the doctor said I will be alright as long as I will look after my body and sleep early." Lydia said pleading her dad.

"No, it's alright wifey, I can deal with with the both company." Alston said holding Lydia's hand.

"No! When I said no then No! I promise I will be alright." Lydia said.

"I'm sorry Tito it seems that my future wife is not easy to deal with." Alston smiled.

"You really is your mother's daughter." Mr Kachina laughed.

After their graduation all the girls and boys went to the after party celebration.

"I'm going to states for my family business."Jen said.