Surprised!!

> It's been a long time Miss Bella, opened your email and you will see. from missus G's <

Bella was on her way for Lydia's baby shower when she receive a letter to opened her email, Bella was surprised but didn't believe what she saw unleast she was the one who will see it, so she went back to their country without telling Brantly. It was only Jen and Lydia who knew about the photo and the letter. Then she arrived in the hotel and saw Jen and Lydia waiting outside. It was late at night when she arrived.

"Did Mr Pacey check in?" Bella said.

"Yes maam." The person in the main desk said.

As soon as the main desk gave the key to her, she immediately went to the elevator shaking, and scared. Lydia and Jen was with her the whole time and finally she opened the door and saw Brantly who were wearing almost nothing and look at the girl who covered herself on the blanket. When they look closely at the girl it was Pia Winia. Don't know what to do she run outside feeling sick and broken, then Brantly stand up and was supposed to chase after her but Jen immediately close the door. Jen and Lydia brought Bella to their private beach and there they were talking.

"How can he cheat on me, when I did nothing but trust him for this past 3 months." Bella said.

"Bell, I don't know why. But that girl Pia was working at his company. I thought he told you?" Lydia said.

"What's your plan?" Jen said.

"I'm 5 months pregnant. I was feeling sick when I was in England so I went to the doctor and he said that I'm 2 months pregnant. What ... Am ... I .. supposed do?" Bella said.

"What? Did you tell him?" Jen said surprised.

"I actually noticed your stomach getting bigger so I guessed it's true." Lydia said.

"No, I was supposed to tell him during Lydia's baby shower but now ... I'm not planning to tell him anything." Bella said.

"What ever you choose we will stay with your decision." Lydia said holding Bella's hand.

"Thanks girls, oh by the way Jen weren't you supposed to tell us something? What is it?" Bella said wiping her tears.

"Well, I am 3 and half months pregnant. Alvin and I went to the doctor 3 months ago."Jen smiled.

"Congrats you guys, well I think that left with celebration huh." Lydia said getting her telephone to call a maid in. "Aya can you bring us some grape juice and a fruits please."

"Yes maam." Aya said.

While the girls was enjoying their celebration Bella was trying to forget everything and enjoy this day together with her friends, after all it's been a long time since they have been together like this. While Alvin went to Alston's company.

"Hey Al, how are you? She's one month away from her labor." Alvin said patting Alston's shoulder.

"Thanks Alvin, and congratulations too, I heard Jen is 3 months pregnant." Alston said.

"Yeah, I'm catching up with you." Alvin laughed.

The boys were talking when someone walked in.