Bestfriend

"Hello?" Bella said, on the way to gym. "Bella, finally you answered do you know where Lydia is?" Jen asked while driving and calling at the same time.

Bella was on her way to the squad to practice while Jen was on her way to the academy. She was looking for Lydia because she was supposed to pick her up at their house but tito Pitt (Lydia's dad) said that Lydia woke up early and went to school. Lydia's family was well-known as they owned the biggest company for a big hotels all over the world and one of them was the big star hotel. Jen's family was a well known because they owned a big company which was her dad was the CEO, Bella's family was well known for owning the biggest hospital in all over country.

All three girls was a well known all over the world as they go to every party that their parents was invited to, and known as a S.B.B short for (Strong Beautiful Bestfriends). No one would dare to touch or anger them, because everyone knew that if they did their family will be in trouble. Not just bussines but would lose the ability to have a bussiness partner.

It was the same for Roland, Alston and Brantly, no one would dare to anger them because of their social that's higher than the rest, the academy was well known for only rich people. And some of them was new in a social bussiness , Roland's family owned the biggest resort all over the world, Alston family was a well known family because they owned the biggest coorporation and owned the school where they are right now. Brantly's family was well known for owning private property, and the biggest restaurant and many more property like beach.

"What are you talking about? I thought your picking her up today? Or maybe Alston pick her up already?" Bella said

Actually, Lydia was in their private property which was on the beach that her family named after her, in other words she owned the place. She went their without telling anyone not even her dad because she was devastated, shocked and broken after what happened the day when she saw Alston with another girl, so she decided to have a break for a week but she obviously wanted to confront Alston about what happened, she was afraid that maybe Alston is already tired being with her.

Lydia was sitting on the pool while doing some paperwork with a music beside her, it was All of me by The Legend. Then the maid came holding a telephone and a snacks.

"Maam, Miss Jen is on the phone asking for you." The maid said while bringing snacks to her. "Thanks aya" Lydia said.

Layna was Lydia's yaya since she was little, and now since she know Lydia better than the other maids she was sent to Lydia's private beach resort to look after it with other 3 maids with her. Lydia and her yaya was really close to each other so Lydia call her Aya.

"Yes, hello Jen? Is there something wrong?" Lydia said still doing the paperwork.
"So your asking me what's going on when your the one who is not here in school!! I told you yesterday that we need to be in sch....." Before Jen could finish her scolding, Lydia stop her by talking

"Yes I know and I still remember what you said, I wont be in school for a week and tell Bell that I'm sorry I will practice here at my place, she sent me the choreography anyway, Its just that I cant go to school because of.." Before Lydia could finish her sentence a familiar voice call out Jen's name "Uhmmm.....You know where to find me if you wanna talk and don't tell anyone where I am especially that person your facing right now, Bye I'll see you when you guys come."

Jen was shocked when Lydia hang up even though she (Lydia) knew that the person was calling her was Alston.

"So let me guessed you got found out about meeting a girl here yesterday by Lydia and then she run away crying and was really angry at you?" Jen said.

Jen actually found out recently that Alston was meeting up girls but Alston told her to not tell Lydia because he will refused all the girls anyway.