Meeting

4 years of being away and now their back home and needed to go back in their company, Lydia was in her office when someone knocked on the door it was Rossy her secretary.

"Welcome back Maam Lydia, as you said I have already fired that girl. And for today you have a business meeting at 3pm." Rossy explained while giving the time table to Lydia.

"Thanks Rossy, will you be able to call my driver to pick Kai in his school, thank you." Lydia said reading the papers. "Mr Sachihiro fired the girls?"

"I will call your driver Maam, and yes Mr Sachihiro, Mr Zhu and Mr Pacey fired the girls. I will excuse myself now." Rossy said then walk away.

While Rossy was on his way to call the driver Lydia called the girls and tell them. Jen was also in her office when she read Lydia's message and decided to forgive Alvin if he's still willing to be with her. Like Lydia and Jen. Bella was also in her office when she read the message but she's not content of just this she wanted Brantly to tell her his sorry. While the boys was at their meeting place waiting for the girls to arrive. It was Already 2:30pm so the girls went to Alston's office for their meeting, the boys is already there, then Jen and Bella arrived.

"Long time no see, Jen and ...... Bell." Brantly said while telling them to sit down.

"Where's Lydia?" Alvin said sitting beside Brantly.

"Sorry, I'm late." Lydia said holding the papers.

"So ... What's the meeting about? Bella said getting her pen.

"We need your signature for this contract, to fire Ida, Pia and Ria." Alston said looking at Lydia.

"Good, so you three finally decided? Well that took too lo ... "Before Lydia could finish her sentence Rossy came in and talk to Lydia.

"What!?" Lydia yelled. "I'm sorry but we need to go."

"What happened Lia?" Bella said.

"The boys is in the hospital." Lydia said getting her papers and phone. "I'm sorry but will you be able to put this meeting on hold, I have to go and meet someone."

"Who's in the hospital?" Brantly said.

"None of your business." Bella said and run off.

Actually when Rossy called the driver the school also called Lydia's office but she's not there so Rossy was the one who answered it, the teacher said that Kai, Lance and Nate was playing slide when Kai fell off because someone pushed him. On the way to the hospital. Brantly, Alvin and Alston followed them ofcorse Lydia and the girls didn't care since Ida, Pia and Ria is already gone, it was alright for them to introduce their sons to their father.

"Mommy." Lance said while hugging Jen.

"Are you alright Lance? What happened?" Jen asked, then saw Alvin, Brantly and Alston walking towards her.

"Is this ..." Alvin said looking at Lance.

"Yeah, this is Lance my son." Jen said kneeling to her son.

"Lance, can you please go and play with Nate." Jen said.

Lance went to Nate and Bella who were also worried of Kai. While Kai was in the operation room, Lydia was with the doctor. While Alvin and Jen was talking, Brantly and Alston cut their conversation.