Found Them!!

Alston and and the group told the police about the girls so they immediately went to the girls houses hoping to get a hint, but their parents said their daughters never been at home since the day they got fired from work. And now they thought that maybe they were taking a revenge. It was 8 pm already, all the boys was having a meeting and the girls was at Lydia and Alston's house, it has been a week already.. Lydia was losing her patience because they haven't found anything about her son's whereabouts and she was scared that something happened to him.

"Lydia are you alright?" Said Jen worriedly.

Lance and Nate was sleeping so the girls were in the kitchen talking, then Jen saw Lydia almost fainting.

"I... I fel.." Before Lydia finished her sentence she collapsed.

Jen called the boys while Bella called the doctor. After 20 minutes the doctor came and now checking Lydia's health, Bella and Jen was outside waiting for the doctor to come out when the boys arrived.

"What happened?" Alston said.

"We don't know either, she suddenly collapsed." Bella said walking back and forth.

Finally the doctor came out and explain what's going on.

"Mrs Sachihiro need to rest, and take good care of her self before something would happened to her and the baby." The doctor said which made everyone surprised.

"Wha?? Baby?" Alston said breaking the silence.

"Yes Mr Sachihiro, She's 2 weeks pregnant and getting stress out is not good for the both of them.. I will excuse my self now." The doctor said then left the house, Bella drop him outside together with Brantly.

"Congrats Al.." Everyone said in unison.

They all went to their room, leaving Alston with Lydia... Ofcorse he's happy but they still need to find Kai.. Alston change to his sleep wear.. Shirtless and a boxer... Lydia woke up and saw Alston beside her hugging her tightly..

"Hubby?" She said. "What happened?"

"Wifey, your 2 weeks pregnant." Alston said sitting up.

Now Lydia was sitting on their bed. Looking shocked but scared and was hugging herself.

"Hubby, I'm scared.. With Kai being kidnapped and now me being Pregnant." She said with a tears running down on her cheek.

"Wifey I won't let anything happen to you and the baby... And we will find Kai.. I promise." Alston said while kissing Lydia's forehead.

................Jen and Alvin room...........

"I'm happy that my friend is pregnant,, but knowing Lia... She's probably scared right now." Jen said getting change to her night gown.

"What do you mean Honeybee?" Alvin said, sitting on their bed.

"I mean, we still haven't found Kai and now she's pregnant.. What if something happen to her and the baby?" Jen said and finally lie down on their bed.

"I agree with you.. It must be hard for the both of them.. We will find Kai." Alvin said turning the light and then kiss Jen's lips and sleep.