Life without her

Waking up early in the morning to go to work, eat , sleep. The same routine everyday, looking at her clothes, the dress she wore on their first date, the uniform she wore when she was on the pep squad. Eating alone her favorite foods. Baby clothes. The boys miss the girls but they couldn't do anything because the girls left only a part of memory.

"Boss, Mr Sid wanted to have a meeting with you. Mr Brantly and Mr Alvin will be there too." Secretary said.

"What time?" Alston said.

"3pm." Secretary said.

"OK I'll be there." Alston said giving a go sign.

The Secretary went out of the room, then 3pm came so he went to the meeting room to meet everyone his dad, Alvin, Brantly and even his mom was there.

"What's this meeting about dad? I know its not about business." Alston said sitting on his chair.

"This is about the girls and when I said girls I meant your fiancees, they wanted to fire Ida, Ria and Pia. They sent this documents the reason they want to fire them, if you three wont make up your mind , you know what will happened right?!!" Mr Sachihiro said, putting the documents in front of them to sign.

"The child need both their parents!! How dare you choose those workers of yours instead of your fiancee's?!! Sign this papers and bring back my grandson!!" Mrs Sachihiro said walking away.

It has been a few months since the girls left the boys both Jen and Bella gave birth to a healthy boy. Then Mr and Mrs Sachihiro called them to come back in their company but they couldn't. The girls explained about Ida and her friends and how they treated them so they wanted them out of the company and what Mr Sachihiro said if the boys wont sign the papers there is a possibility that the girls will put the partnership on hold the worse is that they wont be able to see their sons and fiancee.

"What are we going to do? Our son need us." Alvin said taking the documents.

"Losing business partnership with the girls is a big lose of our company." Brantly said taking the other documents.

"How can the girls do this, bringing our son with them without telling us then file a documents about firing them." Alston said reading the documents.

"Alston why are you being so persistent about not firing them anyway?" Brantly said putting the documents down.

"Yeah, I meant clearly Lydia was right everyone was calling her a slut and everything, I know they haven't meet her but they don't have the right to say those kind of words of their Boss future wife,  or don't tell me you like that chick Ida?" Alvin said getting his pen.

"What are you talking about? There's only one woman in my heart and that's Lydia, I just need more time to find who started this rumor." Alston said getting his pen. "I will get my woman and son back."

"What about you Brantly?" Alvin said looking at him.

"I know I made mistakes but, I miss her so much, eating alone at home looking at her pep squad uniform is making me think why I did that to her. Is it too late to begged for forgiveness? I want her back to my life." Brantly said signing the papers.

"Looks like we three have a common this days, actually I have been thinking of her since the day she left me and I do miss her so much." Alston said signing the papers.

"Yeah, but we have to find way to fire them lets give this more time to think through." Alvin said signing the papers.

The boys sign the contract finally. Then they hired a special agent to check Ida and her friends backgrounds, It has been almost two years since they saw their fiancee and heard that they are all coming back so the boys were determined to meet the girls to have a conversation about their engagement. And was also determined to find ways to finally fire Ida and her friends, It wasn't easy for them, they even hired 3 agent to look at their backgrounds but there's no lead till now. The boys went home, Alston was looking at Lydia's photo when his phone rang it was Pammy.

"Sir, I heard from Rossy that your looking a proof about Ida and her friends scheme and the rumor about Maam Lydia. I have the photo's and the two girls was my friend who wanted to talk to you about the rumor as well. We can meet you at your office tomorrow morning." Pammy said.

"Are you sure Pammy? Yes .. Thank you very much .. We will see you tomorrow then." Alston said.

"I'm sorry Sir, but We? What do you mean by We?" Pammy said.

"Alvin and Brantly will be there with us." Alston said.

"OK, I will see you tomorrow then. Goodnight Sir." Pammy said then turn off her phone.

While they finished their conversation. Brantly just finished taking his bath and saw Bella's pep squad uniform, which remind him of the first day they meet. Then his phone vibrate it was Alston explaining about what Pammy said. While on the other hand Alvin was saw his and Jen's photo when they went for their 1st anniversary date, then his phone vibrate and read Alston message. The next day they all went to Alston's office and saw Pammy and the two girls with her so they went inside and started talking.

"Yes boss, It was that new girl that said that you wanted to get married with your fiancee because she's pregnant." Girl 1 said.

"She also said that, she wooed you because of your company and that because your rich that's why." Girl 2 said.

"Have guys meet my fiancee before?" Alston said clenching his fist.

"No boss, none of saw your fiancee before because she never come here." Girl 2 said.

"I wanted to get married with my fiancee not because she's pregnant but because I love her, she was pregnant with our son because we love each other." Alston said, finally believe what Lydia said to him before.

"Yes boss, I'm so sorry." Girl 1 said.

"Before you go, we have something we want to ask you two. ....." Alston said.

Then the girls went out of his office and started talking.

"Yes sir, that's the picture of Miss Ida following you and Miss Lydia, and this is the photo from Miss Pia and Ria's locker in the office we saw this letters and it seems that they were the reason about Miss Lydia and Miss Bella's car accident." Pammy said leaving the photos in the table and walk away.

After Pammy explained and show them the letters and photos she immediately walk out the office to give the boys a space to talk about this. The boys were silent then finally spoke.

"So we actually let this 3 girls work in our company thinking that they were the one why we almost lost our fiancee during high school. The only thing is that we needed the girls as well to sign this papers before we can fire them but they're not even here." Alston said throwing the letters.

"That's the problem and even if we did see them who knows if they want to see us." Brantly said.

"Ofcorse they can, we can use that ..." Alvin smirked.

..................

I know it's not much guys. I will write my next chapter soon. :D