Kidnapped!

Alston and Lydia was now back to their country New Zealand. It was really hard for the both of them as soon as they arrived in Auckland airport they went straight to their private car after 20 minutes of driving they finally arrived at the Sachihiro's mansion, only to see a detective's, police officcer, and many more.

"Mom.?" Lydia said while running towards Mrs Sachihiro.

"Lydia" Mrs Sachihiro said while tearing up. "You guys need to go home first and rest I will call you if we have a lead." She added.

"I wan't to help mom, Kai.. He's just a kid mom, Why? Why him?" Lydia said kneeling on the floor covering her face using her palms.

"Wifey, let's go home first." Alston said while holding Lydia's shoulders to stand up.

...........................SiLEnCE.................

...........................................SILENCE.................................

Lydia and Alston arrived at their house, without talking. Lydia went to their master bedroom and then went to Kai's room. Piano, books, basketball - ball, the photos when he was born, his bed, his clothes. Everything reminds her of Kai. She couldn't do anything but started crying like a helpless woman. Alston went to ask the maid to get their bags and put it on their bedroom, he then went to their bedroom only to see no one. Then he heard someone's sob and went to follow the noise which lead him outside of Kai's room, and he saw his wife holding his son's favorite toy and the shirt he wore when the last time they saw him before they went to their honeymoon. Alston couldn't move an inch only to feel himself crying and finally found the courage to approach Lydia and hug her behind. He couldn't take the fact that his wife was crying, sad. He tried to sooth her and finally Lydia fell asleep on his arms and carry her bridal style to their room. Alston kiss her forehead before going to the living room and called the group. Alvin and Jen came after 5 minutes together with Lance and then followed by Brantly and Bella with Nate. Both Lance and Nate was still on a trauma but they were scared, too scared to tell them to even think about what happened that day. As soon as they arrived they all sat down on the long table while Lance and Nate went to play inside the house since both parents was scared to even let them out of their sight just for a seconds.

"How was Lia?" Said Jen sounding really worried.

"I made her go to sleep, but every time she woke up she always cry again. It's hard." Alston said sounding worried, and scared at the same time because since they arrived yesterday Lydia doesn't even eat, and every time she ate she either lose her composure and stare on the food and say that she doesn't have any appetite or even if she taste the food she would immediately throw up.

"Is she sleeping?" Bella said.

"Yeah, she's in the room." Alston said while giving a big SIGH.

"So anyway..." Before Brantly could finish his sentence they saw Lydia standing on the corridor.

"Tita." Said Lance and Nate who were now running towards Lydia and jump on her while crying.

"Tita.. Tita.. Tita... Sorry." Said Nate who were catching his breath from crying so hard.

"Nate why are you sorry?" Lydia said with a hoarse voice.