Special Event

"Please welcome Mr Barnes Kachina and Mr&Mrs Sachihiro on stage to welcome everyone in this joyous event." The M.C started.

Two months ago the company both Kachina and Sachihiro family decided to become a business partner, then they heard that both of their kids have fallen in love so they decided to hold an event to tell everyone about the business partner of both company. In the present where Alvin, Jen, Bella, Brantly and Alston sitting on the middle table, while Lydia was upstairs getting ready everyone was wondering why they held this special event.

"Do you guys know where Lydia is?" Alston said.

"I called her before the party started, then she told me that your mom told her to come down on the stairs as soon as her name is called, so that's why she's upstairs waiting." Jen said

"WHAT?! Why would my mom do that?" Alston said surprised and confused.

"Hello everyone, welcome to our special event." Mr Kachina said.

"Yes, we would like to tell everyone about why we have this event." Mr Sachihiro said.

"Well, let me tell you all why. First we would like tell you about our business partner with the Kachina family. Second, let us all welcome my son Alston Sachihiro on the stage." Mrs Sachihiro said smiling.

Still confused of what's going on Alston walk to the front looking at her mom and dad with a 'what's going on' look.

"Alston will be the next successor for the Sachihiro coorporation in the future, but not just that let us all welcome Miss Lydia Kachina on stage please." Mr Sachihiro said excitedly.

As soon as Mr Sachihiro called out Lydia's name they heard the door opened up the stairs then they saw Lydia wearing a bell gown silver gold combination that would look like a princess who just descended in their party. Everyone was mesmerized and shocked as soon as she started walking down, Alston was looking at her with a face who fell in love at first sight, then walk to assist her in front of the stage.

"You look really lovely wifey." Alston said kissing her hand and leading her to where their parents were.

"Thank you, but ... Uhm .. I am confused why do I have to wear such grand dress when this party is not for me? Do you know what's going on hubby?" Lydia said confused.

They both went to their parents who looks like they were more excited than ever. Then they hugged Lydia.

"Ok, everyone is probably confused and wanted to ask us what's going on but both me and Mr Kachina's family have decided that Lydia and Alston will be engage starting tonight, and so we wanted to tell this news to everyone as soon as possible." Mr Sachihiro said proudly.

"We all know that Alston and Lydia was in a relationship and we know how much they loved each other so now I would proudly hand my daughter to you Alston and I hope that you won't hurt her and in the future since Lydia is an only child she will be the next successor of my business companies and if you marry her you will be the next successor for both my company and your family company." Mr Kachina said smiling. "So with that we hope everyone from both of our company and Mr Sachihiro's company worker would respect both our kids, with that please enjoy this party. Good night everyone."

As soon as they finished the announcement, everyone applause loudly, cheering loudly, pictures everywhere from the news. Jen, Bella, Alvin and Brantly rushed towards Alston and Lydia to say their congratulations.