Honeymoon!

Alston and Lydia was on their way to Florida for their honeymoon, during their flight they needed to turn off their phone. They were both sitting on a first class, the plane was already flying on the way to Florida, Lydia was sleeping while Alston was busy doing his papers.

"Sir would you like a wine?" Says the flight attendant.

"Sure, red wine please." Alston said while covering Lydia with a blanket.

The flight attendant gave Alston a red wine and went to the other people. He was staring at Lydia's face and thought that he was lucky to have her as his wife. After 20 minutes, Lydia woke up and saw Alston still doing his work.

"Do you really have to do your busine..." Lydia started but was cut off by the woman In front of them.

"OMG! Is that you Mr, Sachihiro?" Says the girl with a brown hair and brown eyes. "Remember me? In high .." She added but was cut off by Alston.

"Ohhhh,, Taeya? How are you?" Says Alston finally putting his business papers and laptop away.

While Taeya and Alston was having a conversation, Lydia who were staring at them went back to sleep because Alston totally forgot that him and Lydia was on their honeymoon. After a few hours of their flight the plane finally landed on the airport. Alston and Taeya was having a conversation while Lydia went ahead.

"Lydi.." Alston said while looking back to see his wife who was already gone and left him.

"Who were you looking for?" Said Taeya who was getting her bag out of the cabin.

"Ohh, I was looking for someone." Was all Alston could say.

"So... Alston? What hotel are you staying?" Says Taeya getting her laguage.

"Ohh, I will be staying on our Beach garden villa." Alston said while getting his phone. "Sorry I have to call someone." He added.

Alston walk a few steps away from Taeya to call Lydia.

>> Hi, This is Lydia. I'm busy right now. Please leave your mes...<< 

Alston called her so many times while Lydia was already on the villa. She turn on her phone and saw 10 miscalls and 20 messages from Alston.

"...... Hi, I would like to have my breakfast please." Lydia said on the waiter.

"Coming right up." The waiter said.

After an hour Lydia was on their house beach while Alston just arrived with Taeya, because it just happened that they were on the same place but different houses (OBVIOUSLY). Alston went to their house while Taeya was also on her way to her place. As soon as Alston opened the house she saw Lydia sleeping on the couch, while the T.V on.

"Lydia? Why won't you answer my call? I have been calling you so many times. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? Don't do that again. Are you even listening? You need to tell me where you are." Alston shouted on her..

"Are you done talking?" Lydia said, while getting up.

"What do you mean?" Alston said.