Regret

4 years have passed and the kids started going to preschool when they turned 1 and half years old, Lydia, Bella and Jen sent them to the same school. And now it has been 4 years since the last time they saw the boys, all their kids were asking where's their dad is but they couldn't answer them and change the topic instead. The three girls decided that until the boys will decide of firing Ida, Pia and Ria they won't tell a soul to their kids who their dad is, they knew that they shouldn't keep this a secret but they were scared that if the kids knew who their dad is they might want to live with their dad instead of living them. They were scared that someday their son's will get hurt because they would rather to choose to side Ida and her friends rather that their fiancee and son's. 

"Mom, where is daddy?" Kai said facing Lydia.

The girls Decided to use their last name for their sons because the're not married. Lydia's son is Kai Kachina, Jen's son name is Lance Dabria and Bella's son name is Nate Maaike. They all decided that since it has been 4 years and they don't want to be selfish so they decided to go back to their country and meet their parents so that they will meet their grandson.

"Kai, have you finish eating?" Lydia said signing some papers.

"Yes mommy and can I wanna go play with Lance and Nate?" Kai said still sitting on his chair.

"I will call your Tita Jen and Tita Bella OK? So first you go take a shower and get change." Lydia said calling her maid. "Layla, can you please put this papers in my office. And tell Jeo to ready my car In 5 minutes, thank you."

While Kai was taking a bath, Lydia was on her phone calling Jen and Bella so they decided to go to the beach with their children. Bella was in her office when Lydia called her.

"Nate, your Tita Lia called she said to meet them in the beach." Bella said.

"Is .. Kai and Lance gonna be there mommy?" Nate said while playing his video game.

"Yes, ofcorse they will." Bella said.

Jen on the other hand just finished taking a bath when she receive a message from Lydia.

"Lance, were going on a beach come on get change. Kai and Nate will be there." Jen said getting change to her Summer in SF calls for a blazer with white jeans.

"OK mommy, can I bring my toys? I wanna show it to Kai and Nate." Lance said happily.

"Ofcorse, you can." Jen said finally finished changing.

 As soon as they arrived in the  beach they put a blanket on a sand and putting their foods, drinks then they sat on it while the kids were playing they were talking.

"We have to back to our company, I also need to fire Ria. I believe she's still working on my company back home and Mr Sachihiro wanted to have a business meeting so we have to go home." Lydia said taking her phone. 

"I'm not sure what this meeting about but since the're our business partner then we don't have a choice do you think you can do it Bell?" Jen said getting a biscuit.

"What do you mean? Ofcorse I can do that." Bella said drinking juice.

"Come on Bell, you know what Jen meant I meant Nate and Brantly you know, he doesn't even know that you were pregnant and all." Lydia said.

There was a silence but they finally change the topic and decided that it will be alright since all of them will be there anyway, ofcorse they need to bring the boys so they will be moving school.

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

"Me too."

"Me too."  The kids said.

After the kids told them they went to the nearest restaurant to eat. And while waiting for the foods to serve Lydia, Jen and Bella explained their plan to the boys.

"But mommy, what about my music and school?" Kai said.

"You will be transferring in there Kai." Lydia said giving him his water.

"This is really yours and Al's son Lia, even the child love to study and play music." Jen said taking a sip on her wine.

"Who is Al, mommy?" Kai said finally looking at Lydia.

"No one baby, please go wash your hand with Lance and Nate." Lydia said worried.

While the boys went to wash their hands Bella and Jen were looking at each other confused. Because Lydia seems to be changing the topic.

"Your not planning of telling your son about AL? I mean come on Lia its still his son you know." Bella said.

"What about you? You didn't tell Brantly that your pregnant." Lydia said.

Another silence and finally their food is served and kids came back from washing their hands. Lydia was actually thinking of telling Kai about his dad at the right time and everything is alright. While the girls was eating their food. Brantly, Alston and Alvin was in the meeting, Pammy was there with Ida, Ria and Pia.

"Excuse me boss but can you repeat what you just said?" Ida said.

"I said, you and your friends is fired.! Thanks to you three that we fought with our fiancee and wasn't able to see my son." Alston said.

"You Pia, how dare you slap my fiancee. If your not going out I will sue you." Alvin said.

"You said that I don't like my fiancee, actually it's on the other way around I don't like you Pia, I never did. I love my fiancee, and she hated me because of the mistake I did, I don't want to see everyone in front of me or my friends life ever again," Brantly said giving them the go signal.

"That only left Ria, she's working at Lydia's company and only her can fire that girl from work." Alvin sigh.

The boys decided to fire the girls and regret what they did to Lydia, Bella and Jen because at that night when Lydia was making them choose between them or the girls, they didn't choose between them and decided to stay silent. And now it has been 4 years since then and they were wondering what if on that very day and night they choose their fiancee maybe they were playing with their kids by now. While waiting for the girls respond for their supposedly meeting, the girls was getting ready to go home together with their son's.

.............

I know guys, it's not much. There's more chapter coming up so I hope everyone like my story so far.