Chapter 1 : Coming Home

POV: Paige
Hello my name is Paige Mitchell I am 19 years old, I have blonde hair and green eyes.Most of you may get know me as Justin Bieber's best friend but that's not all I'm known for. I am a model for vogue magazine, Cosmo magazine and many more.
Okay well today my manager told me that I could have six weeks off and go home to Stratford, Ontario to go and visit my family, I haven't seen them in over a year. But what Im most excited about is to see my BEST FRIEND in the WHOLE world Justin.

Justin and I have been friends sense second grade, we met when I moved here from America and I had no friends at all and he was in my class. I don't know what I would do without him, he's sweet, and funny, and to say the least he's a cutey. I'm surprised that he doesn't have a girl at the moment but then again I haven't seen him in a whole year so what would I know ???

Before I got to the airport I decided to stop at the gas station to get a snack (I am ALWAYS hungry) I walked in and I spotted a magazine on the shelf that had Justin on the cover so I picked it up and read it. It said that he had a concert TONIGHT in Toronto Canada !!!!!! " AHHHHHHH I AM TOTALLY GOING" I yelled maybe a little too loud. I ran out the door and rushed to get to the airport as fast as I could.

When I arrived at the airport my flight was already boarding and I HAD to be on time to go and surprise Justin at his concert like I planned, so I ran and swirled through people in line I probably looked like a mad women but at the moment I couldn't care less. Once I got on the plane I settled in, soon after I drifted off into a deep sleep thinking about Justin.

I woke up to a little baby screaming her head off, I still don't understand why a parent would take a little baby on a plane, I sure wouldn't as a parent. I soon landed afterwards, I texted my mom and told her I landed and ten minutes later she was outside waiting for me. I ran into my moms arms because I haven't seen her in FOREVER!!! " I missed you soooo much mom !!!! " " I missed you too, I'm so glad your home for SIX MONTHS!!" She said loudly. " Mom GUESS WHAT??" I asked as we got into the car " what honey?" " I am going to surprise Justin at his concert tonight !!!!! I'm sooooo excited to see him!!!" I yelled loudly " I bet you've missed him make sure you say hi to him for me he's been crazy busy I haven't seen him sense you where home last" " I will"

As soon as we got home I sprinted to my room and started digging through my closet looking for an outfit for tonight. I finally found the perfect outfit not too fancy but not too casual either. I decided on American eagle light blue skinny jeans with a loose black cross back tank top, with my black pumps. I hopped in the shower and put my shower playlist on mostly Ariana grande songs and Selena Gomez songs. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my self and my hair and got changed into my outfit. It was four o'clock and the show starts at six so I had plenty of time to do my hair and makeup. For my hair I kept my long beach waves out, and for makeup I did a natural look just a bit of foundation, mascara, and a bit of lip gloss to top it all off.

By the time I was done it was 5:30 so I quickly grabbed my phone, purse and car keys and hopped in my car quickly. I started blasting Justin's newest song "Sorry" because at the moment it was my favorite song. I'm starting to feel nervous but I shook it off and kept singing because according to Siri I was going to be there by 6:15 perfect timing I wanted to be fashionably late to get a better reaction out of Justin especially since I got a front row ticket. He is going to be sooo surprised !!! IM SOO EXCITED

- hope you guys liked it ! Give me some ideas for the next chapters !!!
THANK YOU