Chapter: 4 Starbucks

Paige POV:
I woke up to the feeling of something wet on my cheek, I look over on the side of my bed and see my golden retriever named CoCo Chanel. I know the name is a bit much but I was little when I named her so that was the first thing that came to mind. I look over at the clock and see that it is 8:30!!!! I only have thirty minutes to get ready!!! I jump out of bed and run into the shower I quickly shower and get out. I blow dry my hair and decide to straighten my hair, and apply little makeup just eyeliner a, foundation and lipgloss.
I quickly run to my closet and grabbed pair of white skinny jeans and a baby blue tank top.I put them on and run to my closet and grab my nude pumps, my purse and my Chanel sunglasses. I look at the clock and its 8:50 and it takes fifteen minutes to get there so I ran out of my house looking like a maniac, I run to my white Porsche and drive off. I get there at exactly 9:05 I sprint to the doors, stop quickly fix my clothes and my hair and I do a little happy dance to get my excitement out then walk in normally, but what I didn't know is that the glass was see through.........nice one Paige, I walk in and I hear the laugh I adore so much. " hey justin......." I say without even turning around knowing it was him. " hey Paigey... A.little.excited.huh???" He said in between his laughter. Paigey that's his nickname for me and it makes my heart skip a beat when he said it. NO Paige you don't like him your just here to talk. You can't get involved with him !

" NO..." I spit at him " I'll be over there getting a drink if you need me." I sass to him as I walk away quickly.

Justin's POV:
I get to Starbucks at 8:50 to be exact I would rather be early then late, I have been up all night thinking about that kiss we shared yesterday it was amazing. I hope that she feels the same way.... It's 9:05 where is she ??? She's usually punctual but I guess not today, at that moment I see a girl sprinting to the doors and stop, it's of course Paige always crazy . But wow........ She looks stunning she looks absolutely AMAZING . UGGHHHH why does she have to be so HOT. But at that moment I see her do a little dance and it was the funniest thing, I am sitting here laughing while everyone is starring, I think Paige notices that everyone saw her because she comes in shyly and looks around obviously for me, I start laughing and I hear her sweet voice say " hey Justin......" I respond " hey Paigey a.little.excited.huh? " in between laughters. She gets defensive and spits a "NO" and walks away to get a drink. What's her problem ?

Paige's POV:
I see Justin coming to stand in line with me. He comes to stand next to me, it was a bit awkward so I decided to start up a conversation. " So Justin when do you leave for your next stop on your tour?" " Ummmm I think in a few days, but don't worry I will spend every second with you until I have to leave" he says as he smirks at me . " that's not what I meant justin and you know it" he then let out a soft chuckle and grabs our drinks
" so Justin why did you want to meet with me?" I question, I notice that he blushes a bit and opens his mouth to speak but quickly shuts it. " Justin you know you can tell me" he looks at me and then all of a sudden *flash* *flash* " Damn it" he grabs  my hand tells me to put his sunglasses on he puts up his hood and drags me into his car quickly. We get in and he drives away, " We are we going" I say to break the silence "away from here" he spits at me rudely " what's up with the attitude  I say as we pull up to my house, he whips his head towards me and screams " NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, I GOT TO GO SO BYE!" I look at him with tears forming in my eyes and say " NO WHAT JUSTIN I DID NOT WAKE UP THIS FREAKIN EARLY, AND I DID NOT WASTE MY TIME ON YOU JUST TO YELL AT ME AND BE SUCH AND ASS ABOUT IT...." I start crying " JUSTIN I DIDNT COME TO SURPRISE YOU AT YOUR FIRST STOP OF YOUR TOUR TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS AND I SURE AS HELL DIDNT KISS YOU TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS. GOODBYE JUSTIN HAVE FUN ON TOUR YOU ASS..." I quickly got out of the car run up to my room and start crying, I don't know why I reacted that way because he wasn't that rude but he just got me soo pissed off that I had to get that off my chest.
I called my best friend Hailey ... Yes Hailey Baldwin and we decided we were going out tonight and was going to meet some guys !!!!

Ten minutes later hailey got here, " honey no need to cry over an ass like him , let's go out and have fun." I nodded and said" what should I wear" she quickly goes to my closet and comes out with a dress I never even knew I had, it was a navy blue skin tight dress with a cut out in the chest area, it was definitely a dress that showed a lot. I straighten my hair slipped the dress on and put my heels on and headed out the door with Hailey. http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=19259680&.svc=copypaste&id=193611288