Chapter 6: Change

I have never been this nervous about going to Justin's house before until now.. My palms are

sweating and Im just thinking of the worst.

"Justin..umm could i go home and get some clothes?"

"Nope you can use mine" he responds smirking

As we pull up to the gates i noticed that Justin remodeled his whole house while I was gone and it looked very nice.. he seemed to have changed a lot while I was gone. I was starting to think that he might not be the same Justin that I have been friends with throughout the years...

" Babe..Babe..Paige!"

Justin snaps me out of my thoughts

" Oh yeah.. sorry.. I like what you did with the place.."

" Thanks.. I needed a change in scenery... hey i have to show you something!" he says while grabbing my arm and running in the house like a little kid

Maybe he hasn't changed... we will just have to see

He drags me all through the new house and on the way I notice some little things such as he has a new dog named Esther, and that he has taken all the pictures we have taken throughout the years and hung them in the hallways..

Finally we reach a door. Justin looks at me with such pleasure and excitement in his big beautiful hazel eyes.. The look that made me fall in love with him... He is definitely a guy who tries to act tough but is most defiantly a kid at heart..

You can tell he is really excited about whats behind this door that he can barely keep it together..

" Justin are you gonna open it or are we going to stand here all day looking at each other?"

" I could do this all day buuuut i really want to open the door.. so here we go"

As he opens the door stands a beautiful theatre room that is not too big not too small but just the perfect size

"Justin... oh my god I love it"

" I know you have been dreaming about this since you where a kid"

" I can't believe that you actually remembered..."

" well you kind of told me one or twice a day for about 19 years..."

"Justin I don't think I can thank you enough this is a dream come true!!"

"No problem anything for you.. wait.. Paige?"

" Yeah?"

" I never asked this and I don't want to ruin our night but how long are you staying home for?"

Oh No I totally forgot about that I was so caught up in my feelings I never thought about it...

" Justin... we only have six weeks together..."

" Paige... why didn't you tell me sooner"

I was getting worried cause Justin started to pace around the room and when he does that it means he's going to sooner or later explode and maybe say some things he doesn't mean if I don't calm him down now.

" Hey Justin don't think about the worst we can make it work.. my manage is giving me another few weeks off in a couple of months so I can visit you on tour.. "

" Paige lets just enjoy this moment I really don't want to think about this right now..ok?"

"Justin we are going to eventually have to talk about it but yeah sure.. soon while we are here we mine as well watch a movie"

I finally see that beautiful smile of his that I love very much

" Sure your pick tonight paigey"

" ummm lets watch STEPBROTHERS!!! do you have it?"

"Paige is my last name Bieber?"

" Okay smart guy pop that sucker in"

He goes over to play the movie while I start getting cuddled into the couch with many blankets and pillows just like i like it

Justin comes back over chuckles a little bit and removes half of my pillows and blankets and places himself on the couch next to me

He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him and I wrap my whole body around him

Before the movie starts we kisses the spot right under my ear

" Paige just remember that I will always be here no matter the distance.. I love you"

" I love you too justin"

sorry for the late update I have been super busy But i promise I will start to be ontop of things... I go to camp next week but as soon as I get home I will have another chapter up for you!!