Chapter:5 Jealous?

Sorry it took me so long to update but here it is!!!!

Paige POV:
After we left we started to head towards the nearest club that we could find, I just needed a break.
" Paige, just let loose it doesn't matter what happens tonight, but just try to stay out of the tabloids, you know what happened last time we were caught in the tabloids it didn't end very well." Hailey said as we stepped out of the Uber.

" I get it Hails no need to go all mom on me, NOW LETS GO PARTY'!!!!!!" 
As soon as we got into the club I instantly smelt the smell of alcohol, weed, and sweaty bodies.. But what did I care at the moment.
I went up to the bar and got each of us each six shots to start off the night strong, I gulped them down and headed out to the dance floor
I instantly felt those shots getting to me I already felt wasted, I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms grip at my waist while I started grinding on that person, I looked back and saw a beautiful pair of blue eyes latched onto mine.  The guy had blonde hair, blue eyes, stood at about 6 feet and had a very...very... Nice body.....
I would recognize those eyes from anywhere... "Nathaniel.." I kind of screamed over the loud music
" yes that's my name...Paige." Aww he remembered my name, Paige stop saying that stuff, I said to myself.
He looks right in my eyes with a hurt look and says " how's bieber?, I saw you guys in the tabloids earlier"
I instantly turn around start dancing harder on him and spit out " he's out of the picture" with a bit of sass
I could feel his member getting hard the faster and harder I danced on him, I didn't care who was around I turned around and smashed my lips on his, he was a bit taken back but caught on and started kissing back. He tried to slip his tongue into mine but I decided I was going to tease him, he reached his arms around my waist and slipped his hands to my butt and squeezed it tightly. It made me gasp and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.
We where enjoying the moment when I hear someone say " Paige....?" I broke the kiss and quickly turn around and see An angered Justin standing there looking between me and Nate with his jaw clenched and making a fist. All of a sudden I see Justin on top of Nate throwing punches, I run over and try to break them up, but they kept going. I then found a chair ran back over to them stood up and yelled " GUYS STOP IT RIGHT NOW" I never knew I could yell that loud
The guys then separated and at the moment we had almost the whole club circled around us, " MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GET OUT OF MY FACE!" I yell still pissed off at the whole situation and everyone goes back to doing their own thing. I stomp up to the guys and look at Nate right in the eyes " thank you for tonight" I said with no emotion. I then look at Justin in the eyes and say " Justin that was uncalled for why are you even here?????" I kind of yell the last part.

" I came here to apologize, I saw Hailey's snapchat and decided to come down here and enjoy the night with you.. But then I come down here and see you sucking faces with this twit over here, PAIGE I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING.... PAIGE I CAME DOWN HERE TO TELL YOU THAT...THAT.."

"We don't have all day..." I say impatiently
"PAIGE I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE EVERY SINCE WE WHERE LITTLE.. EVER SINCE THAT FIRST DAY OF SECOND GRADE I KNEW YOU WHERE THE ONE. THE ONE I WANTED TO MARRY, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN, THE ONE I SEE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE. I LOVE YOU PAIGE AND I ALWAYS WILL. "

I look at his face and I see he has tears brimming his eyes, I can tell he meant all of that and he kept it in for so long
I feel the same way.... Wait did I just say that?
YES I did I have kept this in too long I love Justin. My best friend Justin Bieber!!!

I look him in the eyes on the verge of crying and say " Justin..... I.. I... I love you too.."
His eyes light up instantly, he runs towards me picks me up off the floor and spins me around, he places me down looks me in the eye and leans in. I lean in and our lips smash together, it isn't a rough kiss it's more passionate and you could tell he really does love me.
He pulls away, leans over and whispers into my ear " your dress is driving me crazy..." He pulls away smirking checking me out from the top to the bottom. I roll my eyes grab his hand and we start to walk out of the club.

Before we got to my car Justin takes my wrist spins me around and pins me to the car. " Paigey.... Will you be my girlfriend?" I answer him by giving him a long heated makeout session. He starts to kiss down my neck, he finds my weak spot and starts to suck harder causing a moan to slip out of my mouth.

At that I start rubbing his pants causing him to moan, I smirk and pull away and get into the car. I loved teasing him.... I look out my window and see a dumbfounded Justin giving me an annoyed look he gets into the car looks at me leans in to my ear, he starts leaving love bites and says " your going to pay for that" in a seductive tone. I laugh and he starts the car. He then grabs my inner thigh and slides his hand up further almost touching my panties, I gasp and he smirks at me leaving his hand there until we pulled into his driveway, " why are we here I thought you where dropping me off?" " I told you where going to pay..." He says with a smirk. Oh god it's going to be a long night.....