Totally Awesome Harry Potter One Shots!

• Dedicated to Patrick Mac

Pro-Battle (Battle of Hogwarts)

It was an eerie moment of silence. Then an ear hurting moment of joy. People all over where shouting out different things about Voldemort being dead, or that Harry did it, or that Harry is totally awesome. People start to gather around Harry praising him and clapping him on the back. After a few handshakes and a nod here or there Harry decided to try and go find Hermione and Ron. They deserve the praise to. After finally have freed himself from the crowd he started his search for his friends which ended very shortly because no sooner had Harry gotten out of the mob and taken five steps Hermione had thrown herself onto Harry.

"Oh Harry I thought we had lost you and that Voldemort had won. How could you do that to us?" Hermione asked all in one giant breath. "I'm sorry Hermione. It had to be done, it was hard to stay there and not try to comfort you guess when you were shouting my name." Harry started to explain. "But why? Why did it have to be done? Oh Harry, it was terrible."

"Yah Mate. I thought you were gone and... I couldn't lose my best friend. And why did you do it?" Ron asked with an almost pained expression of sadness.  "I'm sorry Ron for what I caused all of you to feel but I'll explain everything once we gather everyone up. We should meet somewhere quiet. I'll ask McGonagall if we can go into her office." Harry stated. Then Harry found himself being pulled away from his friends to a more quiet corner of the great hall. Then found himself being forced into yet another hug. This time from his godfather Sirius.

"Harry I am so proud of you. And your parents would be too. Now I want you to tell me where you have been the last ten months." Harry looked up into the pleading eyes of Sirius and said with a smile "Sorry can't tell you just yet. Your going to have to wait just like everyone else." Sirius looked a little chest fallen so Harry added "You only have to wait about ten minutes? Think you can last?"

"Truthfully? No. Now come one lets get back to the rest of the ground I'm sure Molly is over there waiting to complain about how thin you are and press even harder on finding out what you have been doing these last couple months." Sirius said with a smirk, probably glad not to have to face the rath of Mrs. Weasley. "Oh joy." Harry said in a lifeless tone as they walked over to the group that was made up of the Weasleys, Remus and Tonks, Professor McGonagall, Hermione, and Kinglsy. When Sirius and Harry finally made it to the group Harry found himself in cased in a bone crushing hug delivered by Mrs.Weasley.

"Oh Harry you were so brave and incredible, and look how thin you have gotten! I've got to get some food in you as soon as you tell me where you three where for the fast ten months. "Sorry Mrs.Weasley but I'm not saying anything until later. But its not going to be to much longer." Harry said. "Oh fine. I know I'm not going to get an answer out of you. And I can tell that you don't want to be here talking to me so go talk with Ron and Hermione ." Mrs.Weasley told Harry, giving him a gentle shove toward his friends. Before he got to them Peeves floated up to Harry. With a sigh Harry asked Peeves what he wants. "Thank you. For saving us all." Peeves said and with that he fell away. Harry watch with a confused expression on his face. He continued walking over to his friends and was first asked what Peeves wanted. "All he wanted was to say thanks." Harry said truthfully.

"Weird. He didn't show any sarcasm? Anything at all?" Hermione asked. "No and It was weird. I was expecting something too." The three friends where quiet for a second before Hermione piped up "Well maybe the war had an effect on him too..."  Without anyone noticing Peeves few over the heads of the three hero's with the biggest water balloon anyone has ever seen with the words 'Your Welcome' writen on it, and dropped it onto the three friends, "AGH! PEEVE's What the HECK!" Ron stuttered out still contemplating what had just happened. "You three SMELL! And I decided I should help." Peeve's floated away with a back words glance to yell out"YOUR WELCOME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the longest time I have been coming up with little scenes like this in my head and would have nothing to do with them. Then Bear421 suggest I make a book just filled with my little one shots. So im. And yes I didn't kill Sirius or Remus or Tonks or Fred cause I like them to much. Hope you liked it!